𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐃. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎.)

NAHMIR ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

NAHMIR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I cried silently, tears streaming down my cheeks as I looked at Taymor with wide, pleading eyes, just begging for him to snap back into it, but it was too late. He was gone, and there was no coming back. His eyes were cold, dark, and empty, and his face was twisted into a distorted scowl. The grip he had on my neck tightened, and his nails sank deep down into my skin, drawing blood.

My tinted yellow skin turned a bright red as I struggled to pry his large hands from around my throat. "T-T-Tay," I croaked. "y-you're h-hurting me!"

"That's not the answer to my question." Tay snapped, his eyebrows knitted together in fury as he glared at me. "where were you?" he repeated, his tone harsh and demanding.

"I-I was at L-Lulu's."

His eyebrows snapped together, a small smirk on his face. "but I thought you said you were visiting your grandma?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"I was-"

Tay chuckled, shaking his head. "You about to lie to me again, huh? If so, that's not a good idea, especially considering...your current situation." he smirked.

I mumbled incoherently in response, barely able to comprehend what's going on. I felt myself going in and out of conscious, my eyes slowly closing. They reopened once Tay sent a powerful slap to my cheek, causing me to jerk up, almost hitting my face on his.

I fell back and he leaned over me with a crooked smile plastered on his face. "Wake up, bitch." I sobbed and gasped for air at the same time, clutching my neck as I curled up on the bed. Tay roughly grabbed both of my arms and made me face him again. "shut the fuck up!" he spat.

"Please just leave me alone!"

"Did Lulu give you the hickey?"

"Tay-"

Tay sighed and looked off to the side. He looked back at me, eyes darker. "Did. Lulu. Give. You. That. Hickey. Nicholas."

"...no." I finally admitted, looking off to the side with shame written all over my face, guilt starting to settle in. "Glizzy did."

Tay's eyebrows furrowed as he leaned back. He cracked a small smile and laughed, mumbling something to himself. He paced back and forth in front of me for a while and mumbled while I watched in fear. My heart was beating out of my chest and I was feeling so light headed that I could pass out at any minute.