𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄)

GLIZZY─── ・ 。゚☆: *

GLIZZY
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I slowly stroked in and out of her heavily lubricated opening as I held her legs behind her head. Our foreheads touched as we stared lustfully into each other's eyes, sweat dripping from both of our bodies from the passionate love making we were doing.

Her hands were wrapped around my back, scratching at it and arching her back off of the bed as I continued to deepen myself inside of her. Her moans and whimpers had filled the room along with the sound of our skin slapping against each other and the headboard knocking against the wall. We had been going at it for hours, and I didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

I leaned down and started placing sloppy kisses all over her neck. She squirmed up under me as her body shivered from the touch of my hands on her bare skin. "Zionnnn." she moaned out in pure ecstasy.

She gasp and winced as I went even deeper, shoving my full length inside of her. She took her hand and placed it on my chest, trying to separate our body parts as her other arm was still wrapped around my back.

I took my dick out. "Turn over."

She obeyed and turned over, arching her back and sticking her ass up in the air. I gripped her waist and slid inside, sending her pussy intense strokes as I mercilessly pounded her from behind. She whimpered and pulled away a little, losing the arch in her back.

I smacked her ass. "Keep that shit arched!" I spat.

I spread her ass cheeks some more, deepening myself inside of her and she moaned, throwing her head back in ecstasy as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She put both of her hands on the head board and began slamming herself into my dick repeatedly as she began to moan uncontrollably.

I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped her hips to slow her down. "Ah shit, Mya! S-Slow down girl!"

She ignored me and went harder. Feeling myself getting ready to cum, I pushed her face into the sheets and grabbed a hand full of her hair, gripping her waist with the other. I ruthlessly slammed into her as I repeatedly hit her g-spot. I ignored her as she screamed through her intense orgasm, keeping my pace as she continued to cum.

Soon after, I felt myself reaching an orgasm too and I slowed my pace and tilted my head back. My mouth fell agape and I let out low groans as I twitched and filled the condom up with cum.

Damn, I forgot how good that pussy was.

Tired and worn out, I took the condom off and put in the the trash next to the bed, collapsing on the pillow next to Maya when I was done.