𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎.)

NAHMIR ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

NAHMIR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"TAYMORRRR!" I screamed for about the tenth time in the last five minutes, impatiently tapping my foot as I sat on the on arm of his couch.

"I'm coming, I'm trying to find the passports!"

I sighed, shaking my head at how unorganized and last minute he was. As always. According to Taymor, we had to be at the airport in thirty minutes, and we were not making good timing.

About five minutes later, I heard heavy footsteps coming down the wooden spiral staircase, and there Taymor was, sweating and out of breath as he carried a large Nike backpack on his back and two neck pillows up under his arm.

"Alright," he panted, holding onto the the wall for a minute for support. He took the backpack off and began going through it. "I got snacks, weed, headphones, cellphone chargers, passports, and them 'lil pillow thingies for yo neck." he said, fumbling through the backpack as he named things off. He looked up at me. "am I missing anything?"

"...um clothes!" I said in a "duh" tone.

How the fuck could he forget something like that?

Tay smirked. "Oh, don't worry about that. We going shopping when we get there." Tay replied, slinging the bag back over his shoulder.

He walked over to the couch and pulled me up. "Now come on, we're going to be late."

I snatched away from him, giving him a disapproving look. He knows I hated when he spent money on me. The trip was already more than enough, spending money on clothes that neither of us needed was just unnecessary.

Tay turned around, throwing his head back as he groaned. "What now?"

"You know I hate it when you do that."

"Do what?" he asked, pretending to be confused.

I straight faced him. "Stop playing. You know I hate when you buy me shit, especially shit I don't even need. We have clothes he-"

"I said I'm buying us new clothes and that's the end of it. Now is you coming or you gon' sit here and complain?"

I blinked a couple times, staring at him with a dumbfounded expression. "I-I'm coming..."

Tay smirked, eyeing me up and down as if I was a five course meal while licking his lips

"Yeah...you about to be doing a lot of that."