𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎.

Okay, so this is for the new readers (and anyone else who forgot) cause I know y'all probably gon be a little confused when y'all start reading this chapter. There was a chapter before this where Tay and Nahmir was at the mall and some more shit, and Nahmir was basically saying how the pills were starting to wear off and reality set back in for him so yeah :/ he got really depressed again and all that led to what you read before.

Originally, Nahmir was supposed to go to the hospital and stuff, and they were gonna force him to stay there and call Lucas down to make sure he got better and then some drama shit was gon' happen and that was finna be a whole plot within itself. But it didn't make sense and I realized I was just dragging this shit out for no reason so I deleted that part and just made the last chapter a dream instead.

Doing that lowkey still ain't make it better though LMFAO. Sorry if it still don't make sense to y'all 😔 this whole book was a fucking mess and I ain't know what I was doing 💀

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

TAYMOR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"TAYMOR!" A muffled voice called, almost sounding as if the person was under water or something.

"TAYMOR!" the same voice screamed, sounding more clear this time, and a lot like Nahmir.

Startled and covered in sweat, I gasped and shot up from the bed, hyperventilating as I blinked the tears out of my eyes. I almost knocked Nahmir off in the process of sitting up, but my hands immediately flew to his sides, holding him in place on my lap before he could fall.

I looked down, noticing that he was basically naked, wearing nothing but some socks and one of the lace thongs I bought him when we went shopping earlier, which barely held his dick in. "Woah," I sat up, blinking my eyes a few times to make sure that I was seeing correctly. I didn't even have time to collect myself after having such a traumatic dream. You could always count on Nahmir to get straight to the point. "What are you-what are you doing, Mir?" I gulped, growing nervous as blood began rushing to the tip of my dick. I was truly confused because we both agreed earlier that we'd just go shopping and come back and chill and enjoy each other's company for right now, plus this dream had thrown me all the way off.

"I want some di-" I cut him off by grabbing his inked wrists and making him gasp as I pulled them towards me.

I examined his arms closely, looking for any signs of fresh cuts, letting out a sigh of relief once I didn't find any. I knew that I was dreaming, but I just wanted to make sure. Nahmir on the other hand, thought I was crazy.