𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁. (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.)

TAYMOR ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

TAYMOR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I heavily panted as he rode my dick in a circular motion, draping his fingers over my shoulders for support. I sat back, staring at him in pure amazement as he let out soft, sweet moans while holding his head back and mouth agape.

It was no doubt that this boy had skills.

His ass cheeks clapped harshly against my skin as he tightly clenched around my hardened length, gripping my dick tighter each time he slid down. I squeezed my eyes shut and let my head fall against the headboard as I tensed up and bit down on my bottom lip, feeling the pressure rising in my dick, which was telling me that I was close. I couldn't tap out though, not yet. 

I grabbed his hips to slow down his pace, but that still didn't stop him. He went even faster, rolling his hips forward and jerking his dick with one hand, all while holding my stare. I bit my lip, lost in his chocolate colored orbs, which were drunken with lust as I focused on the overwhelmingly intense feeling of pleasure that had snuck back up on the both of us. My hands caressed his smooth skin, our moans filling the room, along with the sound of our skin slapping against each other.

He tilted his head back and let his mouth fall open as his thick eyebrows furrowed together, digging his nails into my shoulders and moaning loudly as cum shot out of his tip. 

This '"he" was Nick, also known as Nahmir, the pretty, little petite golden-skinned boy that had just started selling with me. He had a whole girlfriend and was supposedly as straight as they came, but I could see right through the "straight boy" front he tried so hard to put up. His walk, the way his ass sat up in his jeans, the little lip bites when he thought I wasn't looking, and how he leered at me with low, bedroom eyes every time we were alone told it all.

We've known each other for a while now, and even though we hung around a lot of the same people, we didn't really become close until we started selling drugs together. Although I don't promote it, I've never been ashamed of who I was sexuality wise, but I didn't necessarily feel the need to 'come out' either. I liked what I liked, and that was my business. If you found out, then you found out. 

I ain't never been the type to chase a nigga, because I didn't have to, they all came to me. But Nahmir was different, I had to have him. It was almost as if he was made to take dick. His soft features, small waist, subtle curves, big lips, and long hair made him appear as more feminine than other males without him actually trying to be, and it intrigued me. I'm sure he wasn't trying to look this way, and that's still what attracted me to him. He didn't try too hard, nor did he have have to, he was flawless.