𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.

NAHMIR ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

NAHMIR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I groaned loudly and reached over onto Fresh's dresser to grab my phone, not even bothering to pick my head up. Ut had been going off all morning, and I knew it was nobody but Tay and Jay, two people who I didn't wanna talk to.

By the time I got to it, the person had all hung up. The person was Jay, just like I had thought, and I had a total of twenty six missed calls from him and eighteen text messages.

I just wanna know what the fuck could be so important that he has to blow me up like that for. He pissed me off and he knew that, therefore he should leave me the fuck alone. I don't care if it's been two days, I'll never forget what he said to me.

I'm surprised Tay hasn't called yet either, it's been two days since his last attempt, and oddly enough, I kinda miss him blowing me up. I don't know why, but I do. I guess it's just hard for me to accept the fact that I'm probably never gonna have what I had with Tay with anybody else. At one point we had an amazing friendship, and I'd do anything to get the old Tay back.

Despite Fresh having good dick and Jay being super sweet and just a great person overall, not even they could compare, but Tay's toxic-ness still outweighed everything else, which is what kept me away. It was just too much for me to go back to him. Sexual abuse was something that had never happened before, but I wasn't gonna go back just so it could happen again, I was already damaged enough.

I let my phone fall out of my hand with a sigh, turning my head the other way. I knitted my eyebrows together, realizing Fresh was no longer laying on the other side of me. I sat up on my elbows and looked around the room in confusion.

Where the hell did he go?

I sat all the way up with a loud yawn, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I ripped the covers off, exposing my lower half. I raised my eyebrow, noticing I only had on boxers and the basketball shorts I remember having on just before bed were now the floor.

I don't remember having sex with Fresh, so maybe I just got hot and took them off in the middle of the night or something. If I did have sex with him I'd definitely remember it. We almost did, but Manny and Malik ended up coming back, so we had to cancel that.

I got out of the bed and put my shorts back on and slid into Fresh's slides, which were way too big for me. Lastly, I slipped on the shirt that I came over here in next. I walked down the steps, and my nostrils immediately filled with smell of sausage and bacon frying, along with the loud and overwhelming smell of weed. I got to the bottom of the steps and smiled, watching as he cooked shirtless with a blunt in between his lips.