𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄. (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.)

JAY─── ・ 。゚☆: *

JAY
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Pull your shorts down, Nahmir." I repeated for about the tenth time in the last five minutes.

After convincing Nahmir to stay with me for a little while and taking him home to get some of his things, I took him to the doctor. He prescribed him a cream that was for hemorrhoids, but could still help him in his case, and I had to apply it for him but he was being difficult.

"No." he said stubbornly, his arms folded against his chest as he stood against the bathroom sink.

I sighed, letting my head fall back against the wall. "Look Nahmir," I started calmly. "please believe me when I say that putting cream up your hairy ass is the last thing I wanna be doing right now. I don't wanna do this anymore than you do, but on me you ain't gon' find nobody else willing to do this shit for you, so you might as well just get it over with now."

Nahmir rolled his eyes, arms still crossed "My ass ain't hairy, bitch." he mumbled.

"Really? That's all you got out of everything I just said to you?!" He shrugged.

"Yeah, because you're annoying."

"And your breath stink, but you don't hear me complaining do you?"

"Aye fuck you!" Nahmir spat.

"Fuck you?"

"Yes!" he blurted.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked. Nahmir's looked of confusion turned into embarrassment and his cheeks reddened, realizing what he had said.

His eyes widened. "I didn't mean it like that!"

"I know you didn't. Cause I'll really fuck yo 'lil ass up."

"Oh my god, you are so gay." he groaned, turning even more red.

"I'm just stating the obvious, sexuality ain't got nothing to do with my dick game being strong. Plus if I'm gay, then what are you?"

Nahmir sighed in defeat. "...just put the cream in my ass." he mumbled, pulling his shorts and boxer briefs down to his ankles. He turned around and bent over, holding on to the bathroom counter for support.

I smirked. "Exactly."

I grabbed the tube of ointment and put a generous amount on my finger tips, leveling myself with Nahmir's backside. He was bent over the counter with an arch in his back, giving me perfect access to hole. You could definitely tell he's been in this same scenario before, just with the obvious change in circumstances.

I found myself licking my lips as I studied his asshole, which was on perfect display. Nahmir was right, his ass was nowhere near hairy, it was quite the opposite actually. It was pink and shaved, and despite the redness, swelling, and few scratches, it was actually...pretty?

"Are you gonna put it in or just stare at my ass? Shit starting to make me feel uncomfortable."

I scoffed. "Like you ain't never bent over for another nigga befo'."

"Whatever." Nahmir mumbled.

"Okay, I'm about to put the cream in your ass, so try to relax for me aight?" I said, looking at him through the bathroom mirror for approval. "no homo though." I added.

"Mhm. Let's just get it over with already." he said, trying to hide his pain and discomfort.

I exhaled loudly, gulping as I stared at his hole. I knew what I had to do, but I didn't quite know how to do it without hurting Nahmir, or making this situation even more uncomfortable than it already was. I was seconds away from telling him he was on his own, this shit was too weird for me. Not necessarily what I had to do, it was why I had to do it.

I looked up at Nahmir, who's eyes were closed as his jaw clenched, preparing for whatever came next.

Fuck it, I'm too deep in this shit now.

I took my fingers and rubbed them on his hole and the surrounding areas. I made sure it was greased to my satisfaction before applying more and sliding my fingers inside of him. Nahmir tensed up and hissed as he clenched his cheeks together.

I pulled out instantly. "What's wrong? Did I do it wrong? Did I hurt you? I'm sorr-"

"It's okay Jay calm down! Please just hurry up so we can get this over with already."

I slid my fingers back in Nahmir slow and easy, cringing and grimacing as I twisted them inside of him until I got all of the cream off of my fingers. Once I pulled out, I stood up and so did Nahmir.

I mugged him, washing my hands as he pulled his shorts and boxer briefs up. "You better be glad I love you, bitch. You bet not ever say I ain't did shit for you." I said, drying my hands off.

"I knew you loved me." Nahmir teased. "but nah for real, I appreciate everything bro. You ain't have to help me, let alone answer the door for me that night." he said, getting teary eyed.

I smacked my lips. "Man, you crazy as hell if you thought I was gon' leave you out there like that. Plus, I owed you one."

"And now I owe you."