𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎.)

TAYMOR ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

TAYMOR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Fuck a Lulu," Pimp said, hitting the blunt and then passing it to me. "go get yo nigga."

I took the blunt and put it up to my lips, closing my eyes and inhaling as I let the smoke fill my lungs, taking in everything Pimp was saying to me. I exhaled and passed it back to him, sighing."I don't know, Pimp. We left off on some weird ass terms. He got a whole family now, and as much as I wanna say fuck them, I'm not that selfish, and that's not fair to his son. I-"

"Do you love him?"

I turned my head. "Huh?"

"Do. You. Love. Nicholas. Santana. Yes or no?"

Yes.

"I-I guess..."

"Okay then, that's all that matters. Stop being a pussy and cuff that already-" he paused, a smirk growing on his face. "befo' I do."

I straight faced him. "Stop fuckin' playing with me nigga."

"No you stop playing. You been in love with this nigga since freshman year, and you let Luhoe take him away from you. Bro," he sat up scooted up to the edge of the couch, his tone becoming serious. "You was facing twenty to life, got off on ten, and ain't even do half of that. You got second chance at life, that ain't something everybody get. You need to take advantage of that."

"I feel you," I nodded my head, "I do. But it ain't that easy, Pimp. I fucked up. Bad. I jumped to conclusions about that Lulu shit and then Glizzy hit me up and I fucking with him again and got caught up. Now Nahmir thinks I just use him for sex-which isn't even true, that's what I got Glizzy for. I made him cry and everything, and you already know that shit broke my heart. We cool now and everything, but I'm already knowing shit ain't ever gon' be the same between us again." I shook my head, playing with my fingers as I stared at my lap. "he was talking about leaving and shit, talking about he can't do this anymore. I got him to calm down, made him promise he wouldn't try to leave me again-"

My phone dinged and lit up. I paused and looked down at the phone.

Mir❤️🌎💍 has stop sharing his location with you.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Huh?

I grabbed the phone and pressed down on the home button to unlock my phone, immediately going to me and Nahmir's text thread. I click on his last location, and my eyes grew wide.