⛓Dancing in the dark⛓

So I just wanted to say that DreAmsToReAliTy99 inspired me so much like ✨✨✨💜(the plot she told me about will start after the next chapter so stay tuned😉 I promise y'all will LOVE it trust author-nim 😌)

Author POV

Jeon jungkook was currently in his office sitting on his chair leg over the other, a hand was holding the red expensive wine and the other was signing some papers.

The boss was bored out of his mind and he couldn't think of anyone or anything except his doll.

He was craving for his jiminie.

The past days were pretty normal there was no sign of any spies, the work was going pretty smooth unlike usual which was what made jungkook so suspicious.

Jungkook was looking at nothing until he headed thunder outside his eyes widened as he flinched at the memory, looked at his hands and touched the bracelet that was made of blue rocks, it was not just a simple bracelet.

You could say it was the most precious thing he has.

With a groan jungkook grabbed the office phone to call his secretary to cancel all of his appointments, he has a headache and he needs to go somewhere very important he has no time to deal with old men at the moment.

'Hello Mr. jeon, how may I help you~' the secretary which was head over heels for jungkook said in a seductive voice, which totally was a turn off for jungkook

'Cancel all of my appointments for today, and I will be going out so tell namjoon to come and finish the papers, and call the driver' jungkook answered quickly and hung up.

"What am I supposed to do know, and why am I thinking of 'her' right now"Jungkook sight once again, his life couldn't get any worse.

He stood up from his chair straightened himself, put on some more perfume to finish the look and went out.

He was walking with his back straight, head high, and an expressionless face which drove girls and boys insane.

Jungkook looked like any person's Prince Charming.

Jungkook got out of the company as two security guards came and stood behind him, he inhaled the refreshing air as he let his lungs get filled by oxygen.

One of the security guards came infront of him to open the car door as jungkook entered the limousine.

"You know where to take me!" Jungkook spoke

The driver understood what jungkook meant and with that he drove to where jungkook implied.

________
(Magical time skip after 4 hours in the car )

It was already 8P.M the driver parked the car in what seems like a Cemetery, the weather was disgustingly awful.

Rain....

Jungkook hate rain, the memories he has that included rain were the most hurtful thing he could remember

"You can go, just tell someone to get me a car" jungkook said to the driver as he was opening the door of the car

"Jungkook..are you sure....it's raining.." the old man said as he looked at jungkook worried, the man was like the butler and he was with jungkook since he was a fetus.

"It's ok...I need to do something so important...don't be worried old man" jungkook chuckled bitterly and continued "I'm not the old jungkook anymore"