⛓Distraction⛓

Jimin POV

Previously:

jungkookie where have you been I tried texting you but you never answered " jungkook didn't know what to say he really wanted to answer him and tell him that he is sorry but he couldn't "I was busy " jungkook said coldly, "I need to go I have work to do!"And with that jungkook left jimin standing by himself all alone.

current time

He left.....why what did I do to make him leave and talk to me in a cold way no one ever dared to talk to me like that, what is wrong with him....what if the problem is in me not him. I don't want him to leave.

"Get a hold of yourself jiminie don't let something like that get to you"

Jimin said to himself he tried to hide his tears but it was not working so he went back to the bartender

"1 cup of strawberry milkshake please"

I did not feel like drinking I just wanted to relax after all that was the reason i came here.

After finishing my milkshake I went out and that's when my tears came out I ran to my car not feeling like walking I just wanted to go and cuddle kookie while playing in the garden.

I entered my car, threw my bag, I cried for a little I don't understand how can someone have this much effect on me in such a short time.

I straightened myself and started the engine I drove as fast as I could I can't wait to see kookie.

——————

Author point of view ( just because it's easier to write like that lmao)

Jimin got home he parked his car and went out of his car running inside.

Opening the door jimin was greeted by his adorable kookie looking at him with concerned eyes it's like the bunny knows something happened to his precious owner so he went closer to jimin and rubbed his head on jimin's legs.

Jimin kneeled down and picked up his kookie, this bunny was really weird it's like he understands him.

"Kookie something so sad happened to jiminie today" jimin said while pouting

The bunny looked at the teary eyed boy and tried to lick his tears away which resulted in the pink haired boy giggling at the attempt of the bunny to try to make him feel better.

"Let's go upstairs I will change into my onesie then we can go to the garden okie"

Jimin asked the bunny which looked at him in confusion, it was like jimin expect the bunny to speak.

They went upstairs, jimin changed into his onesie and went down the stairs to the kitchen he got Nutella and break, he put the Nutella over the soft bread, he made three, and with that he went out side to the garden.

Jimin put his bunny down and sat on the swing he expected kookie to run but what shocked jimin was that the bunny was trying to jump on the boy's lap and with a giggle jimin picked the bunny up and hugged him

"Kookie you're the only one that understand Minnie thank you for always being with me"

Jimin slightly smiled at least he's not alone he has kookie with him.

"You know today I wanted to go and have fun maybe make a friend, but then I met someone who I thought was someone who I could call a friend But that person was cold to me today it hurts so much kookie I-I just wanted to say hi and ask if he was alright but he answered me in such a cold way it made me sad"

Jimin looked down in sadness what happened to the cute guy that looked like a bunny when he smiles jimin was lost.

The pink haired boy didn't want to go to conclusion immediately he wanted to hear the boy first he's sure his Jungkook didn't do that on purpose because it's his Jungkookie after all.

Time passed and jimin talked to kookie about everything. His worries his fear, his hobbies it was like Kookie was a real person.

And you want to know what jimin loved the most is that the bunny never interrupted the boy or took his attention away from jimin, the bunny was staring at jimin's face the whole time it was like the bunny was concentrating.

Hours passed and they were still outside swinging and playing around.

And for a while jimin forgot about jungkook and that was because of his cute little kookie

Sorry for the short chapter, next chapter will be better I promise I will add other POV's like yoongi and the others.

I hope you liked the chapter love y'all gn💜

⛓Protected love⛓ (A JIKOOK FANFIC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें