⛓empty⛓

JUNGKOOK's POV

I have no motivation anymore at the beginning of everything when I was still a normal teenager going to school having friend going to parties meeting new people I miss all of it but nothing can bring the old days back. When I first started this mafia was to protect them it was to protect the 5 friend that I would kill for that I would get killed for but now that we are the most feared mafia no one can get in our way and no one can harm them anymore i lost all motivation in doing anything.

Now that I know that they can protect themselves by themselves I have nothing to do...,

I was cut of my thoughts when jin called me for dinner I went downstairs watching them talk and have fun is my happiness but sometimes was totally missing that emotion in my heat will stay unknown....

JIMIN's POV

I want someone I want to have a relationship like daddy and mommy have. I'm so lonely these days mommy and daddy both are going on a vacation for four months and they are going tomorrow I want to go with them but daddy won't let me "daddy please let me come with you and mommy Minnie don't want to stay alone I always forget to feed kookie plwease d-dont l-leave m-me plwease" I started crying by now I really don't want to stay alone... "Minnie baby it won't take a lot of time pease don't cry baby boy" "no I don't want daddy and mommy gone please stay" I begged them to stay but I'm the end they didn't stay..

Time skip
—————

They left me...they didn't even say
goodbye am I that unimportant to them since I was young they used to leave for months without caring about their son that is locked in that huge house without any thing to do except one thing which is dancing I love dancing it's the only things that I love with passion...  
after couple of minutes an idea came to me but I wasn't sure about it...but I decided to do it

I'm running away..........