⛓planning⛓

JIMIN's POV

I'm planning on revealing myself but how.....

Let me first explain my plan. At first I was to just going  to run away without anyone noticing but that's impossible our house is very protected....but yesterday while I was walking in the hallway an idea came to my mind which was to enter my dads office.

When I went there I saw a letter on his desk it said "to Mr. park" the letter was about top 5 mafia it will be a big party for them and I couldn't help but smirk at the idea that I had.

The party is tomorrow at 7:00PM  so I had to get ready I have the invitation in my hands. I'm actually more excited cause why the heck would I be scared if they make a move at me I will snatch their heads and throw it to my crazy wolves to eat...

Ok so before going to the party I'm going to reveal myself to the gang I want them to fear me then I will be kind they just need to know their limits. So I decided to call my dad's right hand even though no one know me my dad always gives me this guys number which will help me if I needed something
Jimin is bold
"Hello!"
"Hello! I would want you to call the gang in the main house"
"Wait what! Who are you? And how did you get this number"
"I'm your so to be boss now do as I told you"
"You are WHAT!! I'm so sorry Mr. park I won't disrespect you again please don't torture me.."
" calm down I won't lay a hand on my gang don't be scared I was just playing around, and please don't call me mr park it's toooo formal call me Minnie"
"Ok Minnie hehe I will tell the gang bye...."

Omg did I just make a friend IM—
He looked fun to hang out with but we will see...

After feeding kookie I went upstairs to change (it's the outfit above with the fun) after changing I grabbed my gun when I went downstairs I heard the bell ring so I ran to the door I took a deep breath and opened it to be welcomed by my beloved gang...

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

The park gang were wondering who the heck want to see them as they knew that their boss was on a vacation with his wife like who the heck would want to meet them like that.

When they stood at the door they felt actually nervous I mean who wouldn't they rang the bell and waited for the unknown person to show up after 10 seconds the door opened revealing the most gorgeous person they have seen in their life thick thighs, plump lips, pink fluffy hair, cute chubby hands, such a bottom material they all thought "everyone come in please" without hesitation they entered the huge mansion the unknown guy lead them to the living room when told them to sit down..

Jimin went to sit down on a singular couch. When he settled himself on the couch he looked at them dead in the eyes "do you know who I am?" Jimin asked seriousness is obvious in his voice
"No we don't know who you are so may you tell us who you are"
"My name is park jimin your so to be boss in the future I'm the person that torture the people you bring to my father" they all gasped as they heard these words coming from the angel like person sitting in front of them "so you are our boss ruthless son we never expected you to look like that..." a guy from the gang said "what do you mean..." "it's taemin" "taemin what do you mean by didn't expect me to look like that" "feminine, that's what I meant sir" "should I count that as a compliment? And please call me jimin" "you can and thank you jimin for allowing me to call you by your first name" " so as we all know there is a party tomorrow, and I want to finally reveal myself" "does Mr park know about that?" "No he do not and if I hear that anyone of you told him you won't be able to see the day after" by now everyone was afraid of jimin and let just say the feminine boy made them fear him more than their actual boss...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know it's short but I promise to make the updates longer and more often bye bye beautiful people.⛓⛓