⛓Confusion⛓

Third point of view

The dark haired boy was laying down on his comfortable king sized bed thinking about the pink haired fluff ball, he never knew a boy could have such a soft features to give such an innocent and cute vibe, oh how he just wanted to lock the boy and won't let anyone witness his beauty only him his jimin.

Jungkook stood up not wanting to stay alone anymore he went downstairs to see who is awake he wanted to talk to anyone as he entered the kitchen he saw jin making tea "hi hyung how are you doing", jungkook asked, as he took a cup for himself to drink tea and have a talk with his hyung "I'm fine how is our little kookie doing, and who was that person with you today earlier?" Jin answered back wondering who was the person with jungkook as he knows jungkook never hangs out or talk with anyone only if he has business, so it was nice to see jungkook with someone as he locked himself In his own world not allowing anyone to enter his locked heart, "Im good, it was umm..I don't know how to say it hyung I don't know this feeling when I laid my eyes on him I just felt something inside it was so....special this feeling I like it but I'm scared" jin looked taken back at what jungkook was saying "kookie I think you like that person do you feel the need to protect that person?" "Yes" "do you feel like his smile brings you happiness?" "Omg yes when he giggles it's like music to my ears or when his eyes disappear when he smiles it's so beautiful" jin smiled "ok last question do you feel like he can change you?" Jungkook frowned at his older hyung's question he does not need to change jungkook is good the way he is he thinks he is perfect the way he is but he can't deny that yes he 100% think 'his' fluff ball can change him and jungkook don't want that to happen at all yes he likes the boy but come on he is a fucking mafia boss and if anyone knows they will use that against him "jungkook answer me" "h-hyung I don't think I'm ready " now it was Jin's turn to frown jungkook was acting so stupid " jungkook look I'm going to say this only one time we all know that you are the ruthless mafia boss and everything and as cliche this could sound I know you love that boy you think we didn't notice your tight grip on his waist or your possessiveness or how you were laughing jungkook we haven't seen you laugh for like months last time you laughed was when your f-father died...I know you are afraid but give it a chance maybe you can change him to be each other cure" jungkook was so deep in thought I mean it might be love or it might be more 'desire'? Or more he didn't know he wanted to know what was this overwhelming feeling he was having in his chest in his mind he couldn't control it...as much as he hates to admit it but he knows that the young boy would be his weakness and he will but the pink haired boy in danger if he keep him to himself so jungkook will try to stay way and he knows now or in weeks he won't be able to hold himself back but he needs to prepare himself for the worst "jin hyung I understand you are trying to help me but..I'm a mafia boss for fuck sake he will be in danger if he stays with me and I don't want this the though of his scared face is so horrifying to me I need time" and with that jungkook left jin sitting on the chair trying to figure a plan to what to do for his maknae oh how much he wanted the old jungkook back but because of that night everything changed and with a sight jin finished his tea and went back to sleep.

While jungkook hand people to talk to jimin was lying down in his basement covered in blood looking at nothing his face was blank he couldn't think about anything he couldn't cry he couldn't feel pity he already killed them what would help if he felt pity toward them nothing will change would they comeback to life and tell him everything will be okay you know since jimin was young he went through a very strict training he couldn't have the childhood he wanted since he turned 4 his father made him go on missions with him ( alone of course ) while he watched his father kill people, rape them and torture them till the point jimin couldn't take it and became traumatized and went into a coma for 7 months when he woke up his brain refused to remember the rape memories or the starvation jimin had or all the hitting his father gave him so when he woke up jimin was back to his innocent pure 3 years old his father decided to change and that's why jimin got locked and became the torture person in the parks gang when jimin woke up he showed magnificent work in torturing people and due to his beauty and talent his father decided to keep his son for himself but of course jimin will one day remember all of this one day but for the mean time his father just needs to pry it won't come anytime soon.

Jimin tried standing up and wiping the blood off of himself but it won't go he just stared at himself in the mirror the sound of the men's cry's and shoutings wouldn't leave the boys mind it was hunting him so he tried refreshing his mind by taking a hot shower he filler his tub with warm water as he but his legs in the water and bent down to relax his muscles he let out a heavy breath when the hot water got in contact with his body.

After finishing his bath jimin decided to feed kookie and then go out with him to the garden, as jimin was searching for his bunny he found couple of chips so he grabbed them took kookie and went out side he put kookie down and sat on the swing while kookie jumped around at that moment jimin thought of the black haired man ohh how much jimin liked how he made him feel protected he wanted to stay in the older man's embrace forever jimin smiled at the thought and wondered when he will text him back again ...

I'm so sorry for the late update hehe
I hope you liked the update sorry for grammar mistakes
See ya soon bye ♥️♥️🤪