⛓Waiting⛓

Should I start making those vote goals before updating? Well let's see if it works
Vote goal: 5🤗

Click, click, click

Groaning jungkook woke up, it is currently 12:30 and he needed to do some errands and go to this stupid party, he got out of his bed and into the bathroom, after taking a shower he wore a normal black suit..

As jungkook entered the dining room he was greeted with his family he slightly smiled 'such a nice way to start my morning' days like these were rare for the jeon mafia, being the top mafia is a pain in the ass sometimes, he sat with them as they chit-chatted about their missions or how their day was before they all go back to reality and realizing that they could never retrain the old peaceful days back.

JIMIN's POV

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN UGH" "but the party is in 3 hour how can we possibly calm omg no we have to go and get your makeup done what about the shoes" "just chill we will see now", we are currently trying to find myself an outfit for the reveal I don't understand why like I'm perfect " FOUND IT" wait what are they doing " guys don't enter my room or imma kill you all" but no it was already late they attacked my room why is my life like that*sight*

After hours of destroying my closet we decided an outfit with a car and a gun cause why no.

I am currently in the closet changing, looking at my self in the mirror I look fabulous laterally I'm perfect

Once I got out of the changing room, I got a million reaction "you look perfect" "why was Mr park hiding such a perfect human being" "I think I just came in my pants""just how the fuck are you real jiminie" I blushed at their reaction "thanks ever...

Once I got out of the changing room, I got a million reaction "you look perfect" "why was Mr park hiding such a perfect human being" "I think I just came in my pants""just how the fuck are you real jiminie" I blushed at their reaction "thanks everyone you are all the best" .

<<Time skip because your author is lazy to write....>>

JUNGKOOK's POV

I finished all of my errands and now I'm changing going with a sporty looks

I finished all of my errands and now I'm changing  going with a sporty looks

After finishing I put some perfume on and DONE!

I look handsome as fuck I smirked at myself and went downstairs to be greeted by my five handsome friends "jungkook wow you look handsome" "thanks namjoon hyung" "why is he not complementing me I'm world wide handsome" can jin ever stop.

<<Time skip again cause I'm a lazy ass>>

We got into our cars casually, I started the engine and started moving the first cause like duhh I'm the leader here, we were driving at the fastest speed which I loved the most usually me and Taehyung race a lot but we stopped cause of the missions I'm giving them, we need to stay at the top always that's what dad told me..I shivered at the thought of my dad but I won't let that ruin my night with the boys.

When we got there, there was a lot of people surrounding the place and there was a red carpet in the middle we walked like models while our men followed us slowly behind.

We entered the large building I saw Jackson one of my old friends "yo what's up jacky" "dude how many times have I told you not to call me that" Jackson was the leader of the wang mafia which is powerful of course.

<<Time skip again 😂😂😂>>

After half an hour we were all talking or drinking which was pretty boring but there was something I was wondering about..

Where the fuck is that fucker park isn't he coming ohh he knew his place I smirked at my thought, the jeon mafia and the park mafia were never in good term we have been in constant war for years.

After couple of minutes men with suits came in and stood in a line both sides I think he came I turned my attention to the door waiting for that fucker to come already but what came in was something I never expected...

CLIFFHANGER BITCH HAHA 😂