⛓Betrayal⛓

"Jungkookie..?"

Oh how much jungkook missed that sweet voice it sounded like an angel calling him.

Jungkook turned slowly he wanted to run he knows it's dangerous to talk to jimin here, people might be watching him and he don't want his baby to be in danger, but he couldn't help it he wanted to see him at least just touch his cheeks that he has been longing for.

"Jungkookie..hey.." he was looking at me with his big doe eyes I went closer to him "hey chimmy how have you been." "I'm ....f-fine."

Jimin lied he was not ok but it's fine he finally met his bunny "jungkookie where have you been I tried texting you but you never answered " jungkook didn't know what to say he really wanted to answer him and tell him that he is sorry but he couldn't "I was busy " jungkook said coldly, "I need to go I have work to do!"And with that jungkook left jimin standing by himself all alone

When jungkook exited the club he wanted to dig a hole and burry himself just how did he dare to be so cold toward jimin if he was not him he would have punched that person.(don't even ask I don't know what I'm writing anymore)

Jungkook knew him running away was a bad decision like he can only imagine how jimin is feeling right now..

————                          

The sound of heavy breathes and the city noisy streets are the only thing jungkook could hear he was running to the parking lot so he can just leave.

When jungkook got there he saw a group of boys around his car he took a moment to breath and hid himself behind a black car he was watching them quietly but then one of them a guy with blond hair kneeled down and it looked like he was doing something jungkook didn't know he just watched silently.

After all of the unknown boys left jungkook called taehyung and told him what he saw, taehyung told him to wait and he will be there in half an hour.

While he was sitting on a bench waiting for his friend to come he saw his baby walking so he went and hid himself again behind a car he could hear sniffing and it broke his heart because he knew it was because of him jimin is crying.

He thought about manning up and walking to him but he already ruined his chance one day he will properly apologize...wait apologizing, jungkook never apologized to anyone in his life not even to his hyungs what the fuck was jimin doing to him.

Jungkook is supposed to be a ruthless mafia boss that's what he was learned since he was in his mother stomach how could a random innocent fluff ball have this much effect one him just how.

After jimin got in his car and left, not long after taehyung parked his car infront of jungkook he got out of the car wearing all Gucci it was no difference than any other day "hey, so what happened did they like hit the car take some parts what exactly happened?" Tae asked I mean you won't blame the boys if they see a Lamborghini in a random park.

"I don't know what they did and I don't care about what they did I want you to find them and bring them to me by tomorrow understood" tae knew he had no choice but to say yes after all jungkook is the boss here " ok fine, here take the car key and go back home I will see what I can do" taehyung threw the key at jungkook and with that jungkook left.

You guys I'm so sorry because I'm not updating this is a short chapter but I promise after one week I will update regularly..

Thank you for reading stay tuned