Chapter 73 - Underestimating YanMingXiu's Feelings for ZhouXiang

Start from the beginning

ZhouXiang responded, "President Yan, I don't have anything to hide from you. Just that my business is not worthy of your interest, nor is it necessary to be mentioned."

"What if I want to know?"

ZhouXiang smiled awkwardly, "What does President Yan want to know? I'll definitely answer it truthfully."

"Let's talk about TanYin then. You said that you don't remember him but even WangYuDong knew that you guys use to be together. You also should know it yourself. So the reason for your argument this morning is because of?"

"He wanted to get back together but I don't want to."

YanMingXiu led out a long "oh" sound, then changed the topic and coldly asked, "Then do you know why WangYuDong is targeted against you?"

ZhouXiang glanced at him in surprise.

"What? You think I will believe that TanYin, who is merely a newcomer, especially being under WangYuDong, would be so daring as to just leave? What is really the reason? Someone like you....how are you worthy for him to......."

Before YanMingXiu even finished talking, ZhouXiang already knew what he wanted to say. He is such a minor actor, what does he have to make WangYuDong waste his time to step on him? The only possibility is that he had offended WangYuDong but he still didn't know how he offended WangYuDong. Naturally, he can't answer the doubts in YanMingXiu's heart.

ZhouXiang smiled sarcastically, "President Yan, I am just as baffled as you. I don't know how I could have offended Dong Ge. Your FAMILY is of one mind, if you could help me figure it out, perhaps I could correct my mistakes."

When ZhouXiang mentioned 'family,' he especially emphasized it with a heavier tone. YanMingXiu's expression became unsightly. He grabbed his cell phone and threw it at ZhouXiang's face, immediately hitting ZhouXiang in his cheekbones, making it instantly swollen.

YanMingXiu responded coldly, "ZhouXiang, don't you have a bit of shame. You keep repeatedly speaking to me with this mocking sarcasm. Even if I was to spend money to raise a dog, it'll bark nicely upon seeing me. Who do you think you are? If it wasn't because ..... do you think you're even worth a few yuan?"

ZhouXiang caressed his face, feeling the air leaking from his voided heart. But he didn't feel anything. He didn't feel humiliated, let alone sadness. He felt that what YanMingXiu said is extremely right. If it wasn't because he looked a bit like WangYuDong, whether it was from before or in the present, how could he have the opportunity to stand in front of YanMingXiu?

After such a long time, he had finally accepted this fact and was able to fully be at peace.

He smiled, "What President Yan said is right. I admit that I am wrong. No matter what Dong Ge does, he must have his reasons."

YanMingXiu raised his eyebrows deeply. The smile on ZhouXiang's face made him feel uncomfortable, not only is it uncomfortable, it was simply glaring to the extreme. He instinctively felt that he had seen this expression before from somewhere, this expression made his heart tremble.

YanMingXiu didn't know how he could teach this person called ZhouXiang a lesson because this person is too untamed. But at the same time, there are so many commonalities between this person and "that person," so that he is always subconsciously tolerant of him.

He has repeatedly tolerated his words and even gave him the condo he had prepared for his older brother. He knew that he is not "ZhouXiang" but because there were so many overlapping details between them, it made him lose his mind.

He didn't know what he is expecting from this fake 'ZhouXiang.'

What exactly was he expecting!!