Chapter 33: Finding Out He Is WangYuDong's Substitute

T/N: At last.. we knew this was coming...but still :(

ZhouXiang stared blankly and thought that he heard wrong.

YanMingXiu cried out another 'Dong Ge'. Unknowingly, YanMingXiu suddenly got the strength to throw himself at ZhouXiang and cried out "Dong Ge" as he hastily kissed ZhouXiang.

ZhouXiang's entire body felt like he was struck by lightning, so much that he couldn't react as he allowed YanMingXiu to kiss him a few times.

Dong Ge? Who is he calling?

It became hazy in front of ZhouXiang. WangYuDong's refined and elegant appearance continuously lingered in front of his eyes. The expression that YanMingXiu gives WangYuDong is obviously very different from his usual expression. How could he not have noticed even a bit before? Just because YanMingXiu is WangYuDong's future brother-in law?

Why would YanMingXiu be with him? Why is it that every time they do it (have sex), he always liked using the back position? Why is he drunk on WangYuDong's engagement day? Everything now has an answer.

ZhouXiang only felt a sharp knife piercing heart, his entire body soaked with blood.

He had never felt such excruciating pain.

He could accept YanMingXiu not liking him, even if he doesn't like him for a lifetime. It's nobody fault. But to treat him......as a substitute?

Not only is ZhouXiang heart-broken but he also experienced unprecedented humiliation.

He fell short of WangYuDong in all aspects. When WangYuDong mocked him, he can only suffer in silence. To make a living, he had no other choice but to be WangYuDong's stuntman. But why is he also a substitute for him in his personal life? What does he owe WangYuDong to be humiliated to this extent?!

ZhouXiang had never been trampled in his life like this by anyone. He simply didn't know how to react.

He shoved YanMingXiu away harshly and fled frantically....fled from his own home.

Driving aimlessly, he continuously circled around the streets on this cold and quiet winter night. The more he circled, the more flustered he became. He didn't know where he should go.

His eyes gradually became blurry; he couldn't see what is in front of him so he could only park his car on the side of the road. The heating in the car is very warm, but he still felt chillingly cold. His mouth tasted a bit salty. He had not tasted tears for many years. His life was peaceful and content before...hardly were there any huge fluctuations in his emotions. But ever since he met YanMingXiu in this year's time, he had experienced all kinds of anxieties... yearnings, suspicions, irritabilities, and sadness.

It's shameful to say, how can he fall in love with a boy who is ten years younger than himself?

He had been thoroughly played. No matter what kind of effort he put in, YanMingXiu would not like him. In YanMingXiu's eyes, he is always looking for WangYuDong through him. He, ZhouXiang, is not a person that will stand out in YanMingXiu's eyes and certainly will not have a place in his heart.

Right from the start, he didn't even stand a chance but he still stupidly fantasized for a year.

ZhouXiang, you are really a dumb fuck.

He wiped the tears on his face and looked at the dimly lit streets, completely at loss. His heart is in too much in pain, so painful that he didn't know what to do.

He really likes YanMingXiu. But every moment with him and every time they make love, YanMingXiu treated him as someone else. And this someone else is a person that ZhouXiang is deeply disgusted with. When he thought of this, he felt that his heart and lungs are about to explode.