Chapter 71 -He Just Doesn't Want To Come Back

It's likely that TanYin was aware that the people nearby are people they knew so he didn't say anything during the flight, giving ZhouXiang some peaceful quiet time for a while.

After the plane landed, the staff walked out one after another. When ZhouXiang passed by the first class area, he saw YanMingXiu reading a book in his seat. YanMingXiu pointed his chin to the seat next to him and ordered him to "sit down" when he saw him.

ZhouXiang can only sit down.

YanMingXiu voiced, "I didn't bring my assistant. These few days, you can just take on that role and be my assistant."

The minor actors and actresses around them all heard it and immediately looked at ZhouXiang with envy, wishing that they could replace him. TanYin, who came out from behind ZhouXiang was stunned as he looked at him inconceivably, his mind secretly scheming on something.

ZhouXiang, "Why didn't you bring Assistant Jiang?"

"He has to help me with other things."

"Then......you didn't bring anyone?" WangYuDong alone brought nine people. The lead actress is also a big-named celebrity and she brought four people with her. YanMingXiu unexpectedly didn't bring anyone.

YanMingXiu faintly responded, "I am not used to having strangers following me."

Seeing that most people had left, YanMingXiu said, "Let's go."

ZhouXiang consciously grabbed YanMingXiu's luggage; one person taking two suitcases and got off the plane. Fortunately, men don't have many things. He just brought two sets of clothes with him. YanMingXiu didn't seem to have the awareness of being a big celebrity; even his luggage was packed by ZhouXiang.

After leaving the airport, they took the bus and rushed to the shooting location.

Although everyone was already tired, they didn't have much time to rest. Staying an extra day out of town will cost an extra day of expenses. The director requested that they must arrive at the shooting location today.

It took more than seven hours of driving to get to the mountain junction between Guizhou and Guangxi. After arriving at their destination, it was already pass two in the middle of the night.

The place was not completely closed off. Because of the beautiful scenery and excellent conditions, three to four filming crews had come here before to film, bringing in the local tourism industry. Several hotels were built here last year. They settled in the newest one. Because of the difficulty with transporting materials, even the best rooms were only rated at a three-star standard. These limited rooms were given to the director, YanMingXiu, WangYuDong and the main actress.

When the production assistant was allocating the room keys, ZhouXiang was getting his jacket from the suitcase. It is really cold in the mountains; once they got out of the car, it is chillingly cold.

The production assistant arranged for ZhouXiang and a crew member from the camera team to be in the same room. ZhouXiang was just about to get the room card when YanMingXiu suddenly interjected, "Wait a minute."

His voice was not loud but everyone became quiet.

YanMingXiu pointed to ZhouXiang, "He's my temporary assistant and will stay with me (as in staying in the same room)."

The production assistant is stunned and awkwardly muttered, "President Yan. That room only has a big single bed."

"I could just sleep on the floor." ZhouXiang interjected before YanMingXiu could respond. ZhouXiang did this to prevent YanMingXiu from saying something he shouldn't say. But in other people's ears, it seems that ZhouXiang was afraid of YanMingXiu backing out of sharing a room with him.