Chapter 76 - Can't Stop History From Repeating Itself

Because the magnitude of the earthquake wasn't high, the village didn't suffer any severe losses. It's just that some people who had trouble walking suffered minor injuries when they were running. Despite this, no one dared to take it lightly. The people in the village moved the mattresses, bedding and the like to the open space outside. Even if the weather was cold, they still planned on spending the night outside.

In places where people are sparsely populated and the buildings are mostly low, the damage caused by the earthquake is insignificant. But what they are most afraid of is that the earthquake could cause the village to be completely isolated from the outside world, and that no one would know what is going on at this time.

ZhouXiang also took out two sets of bedding from the room and put it on top of the bed pads, creating a cotton-padded mattress. . Then, he got under and closed his eyes.

Most people couldn't sleep. ZhouXiang kept hearing trembling voices around him that made him feel very agitated. He couldn't calm down. But he had filmed for an entire day and carried YanMingXiu on his back through the night. He was already very exhausted. Very soon, his deep exhaustion finally consumed his consciousness. He drowsily fell asleep.

After dawn, the light was too bright and too noisy all around. He quickly woke up. Everyone around him was busy. ZhouXiang squinted his eyes and saw a pair of legs walking toward him.

He swung his head and sat up, his nose was frozen stiff.

The production assistant came over and pushed him once, "Go back to the hotel, it should be fine now."

ZhouXiang dazedly stood up, grabbed his bedding and headed back to the hotel with the rest of the crowd.

As soon as he got into the room, he saw YanMingXiu lying on the bed. It didn't look like he had awakened. WangYuDong was sitting in the chair by the bed watching news.

Seeing ZhouXiang come in, WangYuDong looked at him coldly, "Get out. Have the hotel get you another room."

ZhouXiang did not say anything. He turned to leave.

"ZhouXiang," WangYuDong's chilling voice sounded from behind, "Don't take yourself too seriously, you know exactly what you are."

ZhouXiang mockingly smiled at himself and left without turning back.

Of course he knows what he is. He didn't need other people to remind him.

He got a room that is a floor above YanMingXiu. When he got into the room, he turned on the TV. It was already past six in the morning. Many people still don't know that an earthquake happened but it's already been reported on TV.

As it turned out, the epicenter of the earthquake actually occurred in the mountainous area along the border between Guizhou and Guangxi. The magnitude was 4.7 on the scale but due to the vast territory and dispersed personnel, there were no reports of major casualties and property losses. Experts from the Seismological Bureau are analyzing the scope of the earthquake and predicted that there may still be small aftershocks in the upcoming two to three days.

It seems that the earthquake didn't cause any huge losses so the crew's filming plan should not change significantly. He didn't want to come back to this place a second time.

After watching the news, it was almost seven o'clock. He figured that ChenYing should be up so he decided to give her a call to inform her of his safety before she sees it in the news. Then he went to sleep. He was tossing and turning for an entire night and didn't sleep well so he was very tired. He slept until the afternoon when someone came to get him to continue with his filming.