Chapter 95 - Let Me Move On With My Life

ZhouXiang's bed is a 150cmX200cm single bed. He usually didn't feel that it is small when he's sleeping but when there are two tall and big men lying on the bed, it is an extremely tight fit. He could hardly turn over. However, YanMingXiu didn't give ZhouXiang a chance to turn over. He kept pulling ZhouXiang close to him. It was a bit overbearing but very warm. ZhouXiang's room has heating but the window is not sealed tightly so the chilling air always leaked in. On this night, he did not feel a trace of cold wind, instead every cells in his body was overflowed with the heat coming from YanMingXiu.

When the two woke up, it was almost noon.

ZhouXiang glanced at his watch and immediately got up from his bed. He usually never slept till this time. He has a habit of getting up early, unless he's too exhausted. Last night, he was indeed exhausted. Otherwise he wouldn't have unknowingly slept until now.

As soon as he moved, YanMingXiu also woke up and stared at him.

ZhouXiang gave him a little shove, "Get up, it's almost eleven o'clock.

"Okay." Although YanMingXiu responded, his arms forcefully wrapped around his waist, saying softly, "We've nothing to do... let's just sleep for a while longer."

ZhouXiang sounded a bit urgent, "Can't, my mom will come to call me to go out to eat."

YanMingXiu didn't say anything but hugged his waist more tightly with his head buried in his embrace as he muttered, "Xiang Ge, I've been thinking of this day for a long time." To be able to wake up with ZhouXiang is almost a dream beyond his touch. He really hoped that time could stop in this moment, even if it was to stay like this forever, that is fine too.

ZhouXiang's mind is not on him. He pushed YanMingXiu out of bed, quickly put on his clothes and walked with an awkward posture to the door, leaning his ears against the door, listening to the movements outside.

There were only sounds from the TV outside.

ZhouXiang whispered, "Put on your clothes. I'm going out to see. I'll call you out to leave later. Don't make any sounds."

YanMingXiu raked through his bed hair, his expression a bit disappointed.

ZhouXiang impatiently urged, "Hurry up."

"Just like this?" YanMingXiu's glittering eyes unwaveringly looked at ZhouXiang. He smiled bitterly, "Last night... I thought it would change something. Your mother has already guessed our relationship, why bother to be secretive about it?"

ZhouXiang gritted his teeth, "Whether or not she knows is our family's business. Hurry up and get dressed."

YanMingXiu shook his head in disappointment and silently got out of bed to put on his clothes.

After ZhouXiang saw that he was dressed, he was going to open the door to go out but YanMingXiu grabbed onto him, "I want to go out with you."

ZhouXiang frowned, "Don't force me."

YanMingXiu's expression changed slightly, trembling as he let go of his hand, "Xiang Ge, what exactly can I do for you to be willing to start over with me? Did you feel it last night? We obviously have a deep connection. You still have feelings for me. Why can't you give me a chance? Everything that you had hoped to get from me before, everything that I didn't give you before, I will give it you. I want to seriously date you. In my life, I will never again treat anyone else the way I've treated you."

ZhouXiang turned his head and lowly muttered, "You most definitely won't treat someone else like this. Nobody is as stupid as me."

YanMingXiu clenched his teeth. His heart feeling such pain that he didn't know what to say afterwards.