Chapter 117 - Your Family's Water Is Too Deep

Mother Yan stayed in the hospital until after 10pm. She repeatedly reminded YanMingXiu to eat before leaving reluctantly. After she left, ZhouXiang spent the night with YanMingXiu in the hospital.

The single ward that YanMingSu reserved is very good. It has a double bed so the two of them just sleep together. YanMingXiu can't move his right hand so he simply put his left hand gently on top of ZhouXiang's hand. Their fingers overlapped and the areas where their skin touch is warm.

When they woke up the next day, YanMingXiu persisted on geting discharged from the hospital regardless. So ZhouXiang consulted with the doctor and helped him do the discharge procedures.

JiangYuan received their call and came to take them home. It was the first time for JiangYuan to take them to ZhouXiang's own home. When he saw this place, he is obviously very shocked because he didn't expect that YanMingXiu and ZhouXiang would live in such a small and outmoded neighborhood. This environment really didn't match YanMingXiu's identity.

This is undoubtedly ZhouXiang's home. With all the things that YanMingXiu had done for ZhouXiang, JiangYuan had already become aware of how extraordinary ZhouXiang is. Because of this, he also gave a lot of attention to ZhouXiang.

After returning home, the problem with YanMingXiu's injuries with their daily livelihood activities became apparent. With his right hand broken and the many bruises on his body along with his fractured ribs, not only is it inconvenient for him to walk but even showering and cleaning himself are also very problematic.

The only person suitable to take care of him is obviously ZhouXiang. ZhouXiang has no choice but to request for a vacation from his company. He also made up an excuse that YanMingXiu is sick to ChenYing, informing her that he won't be coming back for a short time. Suddenly, all of ZhouXiang's time became free and his his full-time job is to take care of YanMingXiu.

Because YanMingXiu's right hand is injured, he can't even use chopsticks. When eating, he has to use the spoon. When the spoon doesn't work, ZhouXiang would feed him. A meal can be a bit exhaustive for ZhouXiang.

However, this is only the beginning.

Bathing at night is probably the biggest challenge for ZhouXiang. Standing at the bathroom door for a long time, he turned his head and said to YanMingXiu, "How about you shower once every three days?"

YanMingXiu frowned and shook his head, "Too uncomfortable."

"If you have to shower every day then we can't do anything else."

"Since you don't have anything to do anyway and I can't do much like this." YanMingXiu grinned, "Hurry and help me shower."

ZhouXiang has no choice but to carefully remove YanMingXiu's clothes. In order to prevent water from splashing on his own body, he also removed his own clothes. Then he held the shower head, turned the water to medium and carefully washed YanMingXiu's body.

ZhouXiang's bathroom is very small; its basic functionality is the shower and the toilet so with two men standing inside, it's a bit tight. At this time, the two are stark naked in the small bathroom, the shower becoming hotter and hotter with the atmosphere becoming more and more lewd.

ZhouXiang had to prevent the water from touching YanMingXiu's injuries as well as avoid his perverted groping. He's never felt that showering can be so tiring. ZhouXiang smiled while scolding, "Enough, you brat. There are many areas in your body that can't touch water; I'm not going to be responsible if it does."

YanMingXiu reached out and touched his slender waistline, whispering, "If you don't take responsibility, who will?"

"With you asking for a beating like this, I won't be responsible. Be a bit serious." ZhouXiang unintentionally gave him a push but it just so happened that he pushed on the side of the fractured rib so YanMingXiu ended up hissing in pain.