Chapter 54 - Are you GAY?

T/N: Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY to those of us in the USA!! This will be a double update. Happy reading and enjoy your day or night! :) 

In the afternoon, when ZhouXiang is reshooting a falling down sequence, YanMingXiu remained on the side watching, making him feel very uncomfortable.

During the break, he heard Director Zhao discussed with the screenwriter, saying that he wanted to add a supporting role for YanMingXiu as the younger brother of the protagonist. A role of a sickly frail person that is on the sick bed all the time but at the same time is a scholarly person with great talent. In the end, he will die in the hands of the protagonist's enemies. It plays a crucial role in fueling the important plot of the change in the protagonist's temperament.

When they discussed the script, YanMingXiu was also on the side and made some comments. ZhouXiang only heard part of the content, but he basically understood it. In order to add more screen time for YanMingXiu in the film, Director Zhao can be said having to painstakingly rack his brain. In fact, he didn't have to do it this way. ZhouXiang felt that as long as YanMingXiu could act many of his scenes with WangYuDong, YanMingXiu would definitely not refuse.

ZhouXiang had been working in the entertainment industry for a while. Obviously he would have heard a lot of gossip. It has been said that YanMingXiu had never guest-starred in other people's films. The only exception was for his brother-in law, Wang YuDong. If there is a first time, inevitably there would be a second time. Compared to other people, WangYuDong is naturally different.

Looking at the image of YanMingXiu and WangYuDong in deep discussions, ZhouXiang's heart is filled with indescribable emotions. When the two men stood together, it could be compared to the film's numerous magnificent special effects. There is really no need to worry about the box office.

After ZhouXiang finished shooting a short scene, he went to the corner of a corridor to smoke and take a rest. His mind was always on ChenYing's health condition so he was restless the entire day.

At this time, footsteps sounded on other side of the corridor. It was very quiet. Right next to ZhouXiang's side is the bathroom. He thought someone was coming to use the bathroom but unexpectedly the footsteps stopped at the corner. Shortly after, YanMingXiu's voice sounded on the other side of the wall.

"Hey, Bureau Chief Qin, you called me?"

"Have you found a reliable person? When can we meet?"

"I know that I've reported this to the police too late. For one, I can't let anyone know about this. Second, I've been busy with the company's work these past few days. I really can't get away. I'm worried that the media will catch wind of this so I must find a reliable person to look into this."

"No, I didn't go into the room. The scene was kept as is. I had important matters to deal with abroad at the time so I had to leave quickly for a business trip the next day. I've only glanced outside from the door but still haven't gone into the room yet. Furthermore, there are two people who had moved around in the living room at the time but they didn't go into the rooms. They shouldn't have touched anything. If necessary, I can call them over to cooperate with the investigation."

"That's great. I'll see you in the neighborhood at four o'clock tomorrow afternoon."

ZhouXiang didn't dare to breathe. It wasn't until YanMingXiu hung up and returned to the set that ZhouXiang dared to blow out the smoke in his mouth.

YanMingXiu really found someone to investigate. ZhouXiang became incessantly worried. In hiring a professional criminal investigator to investigate the case, this simple case of "theft" really have too many questionable points.