Chapter 112 -YanFei Came to Find ZhouXiang

T/N: I have to say, some parts of this story seems so predictable. Many of you made very accurate assumptions throughout, hence my lack of comment response, as I wouldn't know what to say without revealing too much. 

The next morning YanMingXiu was still asleep when ZhouXiang woke up.

He needed to meet up with someone today from the TV studio that YanMingXiu had introduced to him to for a series of preparations before shooting. The movie requires him to practice horse riding and also lose some weight to fit the image of the protagonist so he got up early to get ready to go.

After he came out from taking a shower, YanMingXiu seemed to have woken up. He rolled over and even stretched his hand to pull onto something (referring to subconsciously grabbing onto ZhouXiang).

Seeing his movements, ZhouXiang felt that it is especially funny.

In the next second, YanMingXiu opened his eyes and looked around the bed. After seeing ZhouXiang, wrapped in a bath towel standing at the door, he finally felt relieved.

ZhouXiang smiled, "Your sleeping is really lewd."

YanMingXiu turned over, "Not comfortable..."

"Who told you to drink?" ZhouXiang poured a glass of water and pulled him up, "Have some water, even your voice is hoarse...."

YanMingXiu didn't reach out for it but instead bit the edge of the glass so ZhouXiang could only feed it to him.

After drinking the water, YanMingXiu reached out and grabbed his waist. The fragrant smell of the body wash on ZhouXiang is very good. YanMingXiu couldn't help but moved close to smell him as he mumbled, "You need to go out?"

"Yah, I've to leave after eating. You can just heat it up to eat when you get up."

"Where you going?"

"The studio people called me to go over to do some preparations for the movie, saying that I need to learn how to ride horses and also need me to lose some weight. I think that I'm already thin enough but they need an even leaner look." ZhouXiang smiled helplessly. He patted YanMingXiu's head, "Let go, I have to leave."

YanMingXiu rubbed his short, stubble chin on ZhouXiang's warm and bare abs, and then reluctantly let go.

ZhouXiang especially wanted to laugh. He felt that he is not even like this when he was 24 years old. How can YanMingXiu act like such a kid?

"Remember to eat, if it cold then just heat it up." He changed into his clothes and left.

-----

After meeting the people in the studio, he was taken to a racecourse where a professional trainer is to train him on horse-riding. For this role, he would also have to do some dangerous stunts while on a horse. The scene is said to be only three to four minutes of the entire movie, but it is especially important. The studio people requested that he must practice.

ZhouXiang had ridden on horses with his colleagues in KangXi grasslands before but it was merely for fun. At that time, his salary was not high and he felt that this activity was too expensive so he came down after ten minutes. Before, he didn't feel that it was that tiring sitting on the horse's back. When he was sitting, he didn't feel much. He didn't expect that after sitting for half an hour, both of his legs couldn't stand straight and he could hardly walk.

Fortunately, the trainer didn't make it hard for him. He arranged a training schedule for him, giving him enough time to adjust.

ZhouXiang spent the entire afternoon in the racecourse. It wasn't until after 5pm that a studio employee took him home.