Mary Magdalene - Chapter 28

"You and Rabbi Jeshua keep saying that we are living in a dream that somehow I made up." Sara stopped and scratched the side of her cheek. "But if I want out of the dream I am in. Why doesn't God just wake me up and take me back right now?"

The other women in our small gathering looked at each other and nodded fervently.

"My good sisters in spirit," I replied, holding my hands on my heart. "What an excellent question."

Sara smiled and sat up straighter. She pulled her outstretched feet in closer to her.

"Many of you are mothers with your own children. You love them with all of your heart, correct?"

Over half of the women in the group nodded.

"When your little ones are having nightmares, do you violently shake them up to pull them out of the experience?

All shook their heads no.

"A loving parent allows children to end their nightmares in a nonviolent way. You whisper reassuring words. You let them know that it is only a dream and that you are there to love them once they wake up."

Slowly, most of the women nodded their heads as they began to understand.

"This is how our Mother is in Heaven. She gently guides us out of our mis-created dream so that one day we will wake up and realize we never left our safe and joy-filled Home with Her."