Chapter 35 - Locked In

Start from the beginning

He said "Gaining weight?"

"Was I that heavy?"

"Eh... I can handle it."

She smiled and replied, "Show me what you got, buff guy."

They both laughed. She wore off her underwear and he did the same. He sank down into the mattress. His hands wrapped around her back and in one gentle pull, their skin touched. In that split second, his touch electrified every nerve in her body. He was touching her legs and she can feel her back arching, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. She couldn't move, like his fingers had short circuited her mind in the best possible way. It's the anticipation of sharing the moment together in a way that is more than words and completely tangible. Their bodies fit together like they were made to fall into one another to feel their natural rhythm. They became one, each utterly drunk in love for the other.

They were naked and their skin was moving together like the finest of silk. Their tongues were entwined with a kiss.

He leaned in to listen to her heartbeat. He can feel her desires through her warm touch and see the beauty of her bare body. The faint smell of cologne left her body as Jack covered her with his lips. Every kiss had a raw intensity; breathing fast as their heart beat faster.

The side of his thighs were pressed against hers. As he thrust inside, all she can see was his face rocking back and forth. He's inside, charging his breathing with every thrust, hearing her moans timed to each. His thrusts got faster and faster and her moans turned to screams that got louder and louder.

They exchanged positions and worked whatever felt best for the other. Jack loved it most when Alice was on top of him and seemed like he couldn't get enough of him as she did the humping. It was intense. His moans sounded so sexy and it was everything Alice wanted to hear. Everything about him simply turned her on.

Jack held both sides of her face and kissed her again. He helped her with the work and thrust her this time.

Alice let out an aggressive moan and spoke, "Oh God!"

It felt so good that it summoned the animal side of Alice at the moment that when Jack was tired and paused, she begged for more. He grabbed her head and pulled it towards him. He went in for her chest and kissed her breasts while he recharged for the next minutes to come.

They were both sweating and panting. When he got enough energy to do it again, he suddenly tossed her upside down and decided to do her from behind this time. It was fresh. It was new. It felt different.

Jack's dominance always prevailed between the two of them. They were caught in the intoxication of the climax and extending a moment they never want to end.

It wasn't like any other nights they had. He took all of her this time, savoring every moment. It was passionate. It was more than lust and sexual attraction. There was pure love.

When they both got exhausted after half an hour of sex, they lay beside each other, breathless.

Alice said "Our neighbors will kill us tomorrow."

"Yup. Pretty much."

Then they both chuckled. Jack paused after and held Alice's hand. He said "I really am... truly in love with you, Alice."

"And I am deeply... madly into you."

They giggled. Jack sat up and grabbed his bed sheet. He covered both of them with it and hugged Alice as they remain naked underneath the sheets. They were too worn out to get dressed.

Alice hugged him back and smiled. Feeling secure in each other's arms, they closed their eyes to rest. Within just a few minutes of silence, they both fell asleep.