Chapter 26 - Blueprint

It was a sunny morning the next day. Both of them were lying naked under the sheets. Alice woke up first. She woke up to a view she's been wanting to see every morning. She laid on her belly and inclined her upper body through her elbows.

"He's so gorgeous even when he's sleeping.", she thought.

He's facing her side, lying on a pillow and hugging it at the same time. He looked so adorable with his bed hair.

His back was shone by the light coming from his bedroom's window

She stared at his skin, one she had in hers last night.

Unknowingly, she's smiling while staring. She was feeling giggly inside.

He looked really innocent and pure when he's sleeping. Someone who could hurt no fly. She looked at his chest as it moves while he breathes. She still couldn't take it all in, that she slept with someone her heart wants.

 She still couldn't take it all in, that she slept with someone her heart wants

She looked at the wound in his knuckles and palm next. Alice thought that he needed her to stabilize himself, that he's just as messy as she is when they're not together.

She really liked the moment. Within a few minutes, she got to take a hard look on him and he had no idea.

It was the moment she knew he was the one.

She moved forward and kissed his soft lips to wake him up.

As expected, he was awakened. He frowned a bit, blinded by the bright light of a sunny morning. He smiled upon seeing Alice. His eyelids are still drooping.

He said "Hi." His voice sounded so rough in the morning. He positioned himself properly in bed.

Alice laid her head on his arm and hugged his bare chest.

She replied "Hi."

It was their innocent greeting after their talking bodies last night.

"What time is it?", he said while brushing her hair with the arm where her head is lying on.