Chapter 56

Sleep- one of the things everybody needs. Unfortunately, Ella couldn't go to sleep. When Brendon said that he wanted to go to bed, Ella thought that he was talking about something sexual.

Instead, he was quite tired, which Ella was thankful for. She didn't want to lose her virginity to some psychopath like Brendon. 

Now, still awake at four in the morning, Ella looked up at the ceiling, listening to Brendon softly snore.

She thought about her dad and all the things that had just happened. What did Brendon mean when he said that he was gonna show her his monster side?

Shaking her head, Ella took a deep breath, then turned to her side, making sure she wasn't facing Brendon.

Just as she tried to fall asleep, she felt an arm wrap around her waist, making her tense up. Obviously, it was Brendon's arm, but it still scared her. 

His grip around her slowly got stronger, but not too strong. It was as if he were making sure that Ella was still there.

Slowly, Ella closed her eyes and within a couple minutes, she drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

The sun was bright the next morning and Ella groaned, the light disrupting her sleep. Brendon was already up, the covers falling off his body, revealing his toned chest.

Of course, Brendon began to play with Ella's golden hair, waiting for her to wake up, which didn't seem too long from now.

Soon, the ocean blue eyes were revealed, and Brendon smiled. "Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?" Ella rubbed her eyes, then looked at the alarm clock, notcing that it was only ten o'clock.

"Eh, sort of." Brendon chuckled, pulling her closer to him. Once she was close, he placed his chin on her head, then took a deep breath.

"And why is that, Ella?" She shrugged. 

"I just couldn't get any sleep. I was up almost all night." Brendon nodded, kissing the top of her head.

"I've got a couple things to do today and I need you to come with me, but if you even think about escaping, you'll be dead in less than a minute."