Chapter 33

Flustered, Ella looked down at her feet. Brendon's smile grew even more at the sight of this. But then, he got a sour feeling in his chest.

This was love. This was the thing that Brendon had never had in his life. His feelings for Ella had been showing the past few days, which made his emotions go all over the place.

Brendon had no idea how to handle this. It was almost as if he missed his hard nature.  As he lifted Ella's head, so that she was looking at him, Brendon felt that his past had left him. It was non-existant. 

Looking into her eyes, Brendon felt himself loving her more and more. This wasn't just Brendon, though. Ella felt this way as well. 

It was so fucked up, but they couldn't help it. I mean, who would want to be in a relationship with their kidnapper? "I, uh, I need to use the bathroom."

Brendon furrowed his eyebrows as Ella quickly walked down the hall, towards the bathroom. Ella slammed the door behind her, hiding her face with her cold hands. 

She couldn't believe that she was falling in love with the man, who planned on practically turning her into a doll. A man who kidnapped her. 

Out of nowhere, Brendon knocked on the door, making Ella jump. "Ella, darling, are you alright?" He knocked again. "I'm sorry, if I said or did something that violated you."

Ella took a deep breath, standing up. "I-I'm fine, Brendon. I just, I, uh, got my period." She closed her eyes, mentally yelling at herself about the dumb excuse.

Brendon, on the other hand, believed it. In act, he had no idea what to do. "Oh, do you need me to go get some supplies for you?" Ella thought for a second. Even if he had let, she still wouldn't be able to escape. There's no use of trying.

"No, no, no. I-I'll be fine. I'll be out in a second." The sound of Brendon leaving filled her ears, calming her down a tiny bit. 

Ella gripped onto the sink, her knuckles turning a sickly white. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. 

Why her? It seemed like a nightmare or some kind of movie that Ella hated. She always disliked when people were put in these situations.

Anything could happen and to her, it wasn't helping. Especially when she was stuck with a psycho, who enjoyed stitching peoples' mouths shut and dressing them up like dolls. 

But, soon, she'll find peace. Maybe sooner than she thinks.