twenty three.

"bambam you're a jerk." youngjae said, trying to get yugyeom to drink the water he was holding, the boy only whined and tried to push it away from him. "yugs, you gotta drink this, its gonna make you feel better i promise."

"how? i literally just said what we're all thinking." bambam said, looking angry as he held yugyeoms hand. for some reason the younger boy had a very tight grip on bambam.

"nobody else was thinking that. you were way to harsh and you know that. you're just making him feel like yugyeom does, that's the last thing we want." jaebeom lectures the young boy, all while having a straight face.

"i want nyoung." yugyeom whines and pushes the water away again before saying this, which makes bambam scoff. youngjae glares at him briefly before smiling at the youngest of the group and nodding.

"i cant believe you actually want jinyoung here. he does nothing but hurt you gyeom! why do you even like him? what's so special about jinyoung?" bambam has to keep himself from fully yelling at the boy who looks confused.

"what's not special about him? he's so pretty and funny, and his smile is so nice it like lights up the room. and when he talks to me i get like butterflies in my stomach. i love nyoung." yugyeom is very obviously out of it, his eyes are half closed as he talks.

everyone looks shocked. it was definitely clicking on why yugyeom clinged to jinyoung so much. he had a crush on him. none of them could really even tell if yugyeom even knew that he liked jinyoung.

bambams face goes blank as he realizes what's going on. he doesn't look very happy, in fact he gets up and storms out of the room. youngjae watches him with a twisted expression on his face.

it took them a few minutes to put the pieces together, yugyeom is asleep now, but youngjae suddenly gasps before telling the others that the reason bambam hated jinyoung so much was because he had a crush on yugyeom.

suddenly things became a lot my complicated in their friend group.

short but 😁 im back