twenty.

gyeomie
i'm sorry for what
i'm about to do bamie.
seen 9:30pm

bambam
what? what're you doing
gyeom?
sent

-

gyeomie
i'm gonna do something
bad hyung, i'm so sorry
seen 9:32pm

jaebeom hyung
what? yug you better not
hurt yourself.
sent

-

yugyug
i'm sorry for breaking my
promises jaejae
seen 9:34pm

jaejae
are you okay angel? what's
wrong?
sent

-

my baby
i'm sorry jackson hyung,
i love you so so much
seen 9:36pm

hyungie
i love you too, but why are you saying sorry?
sent

-

our baby gyeom
i'm sorry markie
seen 9:38pm

markie pooh
why are you sorry gyeom?
sent

-

within seconds everyone was in the gc, planning on how they were gonna save their friend. after planning they all turned off their phones and immediately started heading to yugyeoms apartment, hoping nothing terrible happened to him.

jackson banged on yugyeoms door, hoping that he was inside and okay, and one by one the other's showed up too, except jinyoung who was absent during all of this. bambam pushed jackson out of his way and pulled out his key that yugyeom had given him a month prior.

the 5 slowly filtered into the apartment, obviously worried about what they would find in there. bambam seemed most stressed, yugyeom war obviously his best friend, and he didn't want him to be hurt ever.

they all looked through different rooms, finding nothing until jackson spotted that the bathroom door was closed, and he got the others to come over quietly. they all took a deep breath before jackson turned the handle and pushed the door open.

laying on the floor was a passed out yugyeom, his breathing laboured and heavy, a seemingly empty bottle of pills next to him.

"oh my god, some call 911 fast!"