seventeen.

bambam sighed when there was a knock at the door, it was 3:30am who was here at this time. he finished tucking a sleeping yugyeom in before slowly walking out to the living room, his sock in hand in case it was a murderer or something.

he rolled his eyes when he saw it was jinyoung, he was still mad at him even if yugyeom had forgiven him. despite that he unlocked the door and let him inside, not saying a word only glaring nastily at him.

"where's yugyeom? is he okay? what happened?" only then did bambam see how much jinyoung truly cared, so he sighed in defeat and got him to sit down at the table with him. he didn't know if it was right for him to tell him, but obviously yugyeom had alerted him in some way.

"he, i found him in the bathroom. he was against the tub, sobbing into his hands. i didn't have to ask to know that he had thrown up. i dont know if he's sick or if it was on purpose." bambam explained in a hushed voice.

"it was on purpose." jinyoung whispered, looking at the table as he fiddled with his fingers. bambam gave him a perplexed look. "how do you know? did he tell you it was?" he asked, and jinyoung could tell that he was getting mad.

"no, but he did tell me it was back. i didn't know what it was so i asked but he never responded so i rushed over." jinyoung explained, even if he was bambam's hyung, the younger managed to make him feel intimidated and small while talking about yugyeom.

everyone knew that bambam was protective of his best friend, that he'd do anything to make sure he was okay and safe and happy. that's why no one ever did anything mean to yugyeom within an 100 mile radius of bambam, because they knew they'd get beat up.

jinyoung felt that this was somehow his fault, he told yugyeom he could be skinnier a week ago. of course he didn't mean it in a mean way, he wasn't telling yugyeom he wasn't skinny enough, he was pointing out a fact.

but of course he shouldn't have said it to yugyeom, he was a sensitive boy who took everything to heart now, he wasn't who he used to be. he wasn't a brat anymore, he never talked back like he used to. jinyoung knew this, he just wasn't used to it yet, even if he'd been like this for 3 months.

"you know what this means don't you jinyoung?" bambam asked quietly, he sounded like he was about to start crying. jinyoung nodded again, their baby gyeom was hurting. he was insecure and broken, in need of attention and care and obviously they were gonna try their best to help.

but everyone knew jinyoung would find a way to fuck up and hurt yugyeom, again.