chapter twenty-four

Adesuwa POV

The loud music welcomed me as I walked into the multi purpose hall dressed in a sleeveless kneel length navy blue gown that was  tight at the top to the ribs made of net and flared below with a black sneakers.

Tonight is going to be fun because they are going to announce the awards for the ss3 students. Mind you the principals and staff knows nothing about this. The awards includes things like most wanted senior, most janded, best dancer, best couple, most handsome senior, most beautiful and other things.

This awards are based on votes from junior students and my mates.

I looked around scanning the hall for any of my friends and my boyfriend. Tina left the hostel hastily saying she needed to meet up with someone and Chioma was nowhere to be found. My eyes landed on Tony, he looked good putting on a denim jeans trouser a black top and a jacket with black pams.

I made my way to him slowly but not taking my eyes off him so he won't disappear.

"Hey" I greeted nervously using the my fingers to scratch my palm.

I watched as he stiffened and his shoulders tensed up. Slowly they relaxed and he turned my way.

"Adesuwa" he said as his eyes ran over my body but then I couldn't read anything else from his stoic face, I don't know if he approved of my dress.

He looked around as if searching for someone " nice"

I raised my brow in confusion so he could elaborate.

"You look nice, your dress it fits you" he let his emotions show a little.

"I'm..." He paused as if going through what he wanted to say in his head. "I'm...."

He was interrupted by Josh calling his name. Josh walked up to us with two girls by his side, one who looked like a prostitue and the other one was actually decently dressed.

"Hi Adesuwa" Josh greeted smiling as always.

"Hey" I replied.

"Good evening seniors" the two girls greeted Tony and I.

I nodded my head and so did Tony. I wondered what Josh was doing with two junior students by looking at them they seem to be in ss2.

"You remember them right" Josh asked grinning and Tony nodded. "Well she asked of you, so I brought her to you" he pushed the prostitue girl to Tony " we'll be on our way now" he added and left with the decently dressed girl.

"Ummh..you wanted to say something?" I felt uncomfortable talking with the girl present.

"It's no...."

"Babe" I heard Kezz call, before I could turn I felt his hands wrap around my waist and his jaw relax on my shoulder. "I've missed you so much" he kissed my neck, more like sucking it. I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips. He tightened his grip on my waist pulling me closer to him the more asI enjoyed him ravishing my neck I felt something hard behind my butt.

"K-Kezz" I harshly breathed

"I know baby...you do that to me always" he said hoarsely.

And then I noticed we were in front of two people. One my junior and the other my friend who supposedly have a feeling for me. I felt bad for what just happened, it shouldn't have happened in front of him, it's like rubbing salt to an injury.

"Kezz" I jabbed him when he went to kiss my neck again.

"Ummh..." I tried to come up with something to say to him other than I'm sorry for making out in your presence.