chapter twenty _ one

Justice pic above

Adesuwa POV

I walked into the classroom beaming with great amount of joy. Kezz asked me out, in front of the whole school...

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasped and turned to meet his nervous gaze of course I want to date him. I've waited for this for a long time.

I wanted to look at our spectators but I couldn't take my eyes of his.

"I know it's a bit early to be asking you out but I really love you and you make me feel unimaginable things. I know you're the one I want to be with, the one that makes me complete...."

Ok this was looking like a wedding proposal speech. I just hoped he wasn't going to go down on his knees too.

"...call me possessive or jealous..."

What the hell did he say before that...now what did he say? Babes just listen to him. I mentally scolded myself. Pls just shut him up.

"Yes" I beamed

"...I wanted to ask you out before I lose my chance, I...wait, come again?"

"I said yes" I nodded

"You said yes" it came out like a question of confirmation then he turned to his friends " she said yes" he breathed out.

Kezz walked up to me and pulled me into a hug, I could see Chioma making awwwn sounds and faces as she pressed herself on Bayo, ok like seriously! Not necessary.

"Happy Birthday" Kezz said and I stiffened. How did he know?

I think I might have said it out because he replied.

"Tina gave me all the information I needed to know"

"How? I mean we were together last night there's no how?"

He corked a brow "didn't you go to your hostel?"

Ooh. I sent Tina a thank you smile as we began walking to class. Of course we were already the talk of the school, I think some people might even forget what they are supposed to write.

"Happy Birthday" Tony said as he walked up to me and hugged me

"Save some for me" I heard Josh say as he pulled me away from Tony. "Happy Birthday baby" he pecked my cheeks and handed me a wrapped rectangular box.

" You didn't have to" I said as I stared at the gift

"Just open it" he grinned and I did as I was told.

I unwrapped the free and opened the box just to see a pen inside...a Leo smart pen.

"Like seriously?" I questioned as I raised the pen he took time to wrap. " A pen Josh"

"An exam pen" he retorted

"You should have at least considered a Schneider, if you desperately wanted to give me a biro"

" At least I'm better than everyone who has given you a gift, I care about your studies..."

"Josh" Tony drew out giving him a strange look.

"Oh yeah. See you after maths, physics and civic"

"Ok"

"Hope you read?"

" Josh I'm sure she did. Thank you" Tony cut in sending Josh a sharp glare that sent Josh away.

"So you remember?"