football try outs pt2

Start from the beginning

I pulled my helmet from my head and wiped the sweat from my forehead on my top, the guys were already in the changing rooms obviously Zak was going quick because he has to ask his girlfriend if i actually fucked her. It's scary that he actually thinks i would I mean she must have every STD under the sun shes had sex with most of the year ... Even the nerds.

I pushed open the door to the locker room and Zak was starting a fight with the little dude I think his names Chris or something.

"You know what bro, if you think you are so hard hit me!" Zak shouted at Chris

"I don't want to contract herpes touching you... I mean you are dating Talia" I chuckled and Zak turned to me.

"Why did you fuck her dude?"

"Dude I was joking i wouldn't fuck that dog, she probably has a bucket"

I grabbed my bag and started to pull my shirt over my head, I was just about to take my shorts off but I punch came flying into my chest. Guess who did that?

Zak.

I turned round quickly and grabbed Zak's neck and pushed him against the lockers choking him.

"You want to do that again kid?" He was gasping for air and grabbing at my hands trying to make me let go.

I grabbed tighter and his face started to go blue.

"JESSIE GET OFF HIM!" everyone was shouting and pulling at me.

Zak's eyes started to roll back and i let go and he fell to the ground gasping for air.

"If you ever touch me again or even look at me I will kill you"

Zak had tears running down his chicks and I sneered at him and carried on changing.

I gathered my stuff up after changing and swung my bag onto my back and looked down at Zak who was still sat on the ground, the bruising was already visible on his neck and he was in shock.

Do i feel bad?

A little bit I mean i did nearly kill him, but being part of a gang its natural to kill the enemy and make them suffer.

I wont be surprised if i get called to the principals office later, there's no questioning that. That means moms going to find out and dad and that means mom will be keeping a close eye on my schooling.

I sighed and groaned

"Fuck!" I shouted and slammed my fist into the locker leaving a huge dent in the side.

Why was I so stupid?

"Hey Jessie, you played amazing you will deffo get on the team" I heard that sweet voice say

"Thanks Amber, how was your lunch?" I asked

"It was good but Jessie, I've heard about what happened in the changing room with Zak. Why did it happen?"

I sighed

"Its stupid and you would hate me"

"I couldn't ever hate you, what happened in there?"

"I laughed at something Chris said and went to change and suddenly his fist was in my chest and I just lost my temper and started to strangle him and I couldn't let go, i should of let go but i didn't, only when he was nearly unconscious"

Amber sighed sadly and shook her head at me

" Jessie, you need to control yourself more"

I shrugged at Amber not knowing what to say, what gang leader controls himself when someone lashes out at you?, what gang leader ignores someone and shows his weaknesses?.

"Come to my house after school and chill, and then we can think of an excuse of why you did it so you can get out of trouble"

I smirked at Amber

"You trying to help me Cutie?" She blushed and nodded

"Yeah, ugh so you want to come over or not?" She asked twiddling her fingers

"Sure cutie, I will follow behind your car"

Amber smiled and hugged me quickly before running down the hall to homeroom... She honestly is the cutest most beautiful girl i have seen and genuine.

So lovlaaaays what did yous think? Ayeee

Vote/comment/share and follow!

Once again sorry it took forever to update but its here now!

Jessie's violent side!!!! :o

Emilyyyy :*