A Bruise In The Road.

Lilly's P.O.V:

I was up early again this morning.

Pregnancy is hard. So hard.

Its painful to sleep, move, or do anything. I don't know how I was going to cope for another 4 weeks.

It had been a while now since me and Niall had our first scan, gosh, that feels so long ago now. When the pregnancy wasn't tough, when I didn't mind about it as much, when the baby didn't kick every 5 seconds. The worst part is though, there's nothing I can do to pass time, I just sit at home everyday watching the TV or sitting on my laptop. Ever since Victoria, my dancing agent, said I needed time off now, as my belly was getting far too big, I've been stuck at home bored.

Niall's been out almost everyday doing something with the boys, and Beth's busy with Olly, or sat in her room, drawing another masterpiece for work.

There's actually nothing to do, nothing.

I've watched every single Disney film, 10 times, read so many books my head is starting to hurt, and watched Beth paint, god knows how many sunsets, that she's never happy with, no matter how many times I say I love it. I've even got one in mine and Niall's bedroom now.

Its just all getting too much for me. Its times like this when I question myself why I ever wanted this baby in the first place, causing me all this pain; but then I remember Niall. How he wanted this baby so bad, how I wanted this baby so bad, I keep telling myself that this is just going to be another bruise in the road, that I will start to feel better as soon as this baby has got out of me.

We still didn't know if it is boy or a girl, Niall insisted we didn't get a test to show, he didn't want to know, he wanted to know that it was going to be a girl, he wanted more than anything a little girl. I, on the other hand, wanted a little boy, I wanted him to grow up as a true gentlemen, to get only the perfect of girls, and to get a decent job. He wouldn't be one of these skanky kids that goes round smoking at the age of 12, no he would be proper, he would be nice, but not too formal or stuck up, just a normal boy, one that could make a girl swoon just by planting eyes on her.

I'm sat now, looking on the Internet for baby names mostly boys, Niall's going to pick a girls one, as he so believes its going to be a girl.

I didn't know what I was looking for really, I was never one of those girls when I was younger to have picked her baby names out, as I didn't think I would ever have a baby one day to be honest. I just wanted a name, a nice name, it didn't have to be anything different or old, or mean something amazing in a different language, it just had to be right, it had to suit him.

Then something hit me.

 I think I would know, as soon as the baby is born what to call it, not now, how could anybody possibly choose a name before the baby is born. You can't see its face, you don't know anything, its like liking the name Jess, and your baby turns out with brown hair, and a long fat face, it just wouldn't fit. (A/N, sorry if any one my readers are called Jess with brown hair! I didn't mean to offend you.x) So i'm going to choose a name when the baby is born now, I feel that is the most easiest and safest way to do it.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud bang coming from Beth and Louis room.

Concerned and nosy I went to see what all the clatter was about. As I approached Beth and Louis room I noticed the room was rather messy, not just the normal messy bedroom everybody has, but completely messy, as if a burglar had just come in and destroyed the whole room. When I entered it got far worse, things were everywhere; pens and pencils on the floor, bed sheets on the floor, most of all though, all of Beth's work was ripped up and scattered all over the lightly coloured badge carpet. I was speechless. I had nothing to say. My eyes fumbled confused together to form a little pattern upon my forehead as I scanned the room for Beth's presence.