Missing Niall.

Lilly's P.O.V:

A week had passed now since the boys had left for X Factor and I must admit, I was feeling worse than ever. I just wanted to go to Niall's and be with him, cuddle in bed with movies like we always do, go to a restaurant, go shopping, float around in an hot air balloon, anything, I just wanted to be with him.

Beth also seemed to be taking it hard as well, she comes round to mine everyday so I can cheer her up, its hard, but I finally get there. The thing that puzzled me though was that Beth had received a text off Louis multiple times this week, but Niall had not texted me once the whole time he had been there. I just thought it was down to him being busy and not having enough time, but I don't know, maybe hes having second thoughts, maybe hes found someone else, maybe hes cheated on me. Wait stop Lilly, don't be stupid. Niall's just busy. Stop.

My thoughts then trailed off else where when I heard my phone beep, I then ran to my phone hoping it was Niall, but it wasn't, instead it was Harry.

Harry: Got your number off Lou, and ermm about the other week, sorry, can we talk?x

I ignore the text for a few minutes until I realize I have to text back, it would be unfair not to, this needs to be sorted out. I pick up my phone again and stare at the text, wondering how to reply. I then thought of something and I tapped my thumbs on my blackberry and sent a message back.

Lilly: Hey. And yes we do need to talk, er why did you do that? Also please don't tell Niall.. Lilly.xx

My phone instantly bleeped again.

Harry: I just really like you Lil, and no I haven't, I haven't told anyone. I feel really stupid now, i'm so sorry, can we just be mates again if you don't want it to be an 'us'?xxx

I got annoyed with his answer then, I mean really Harry, really? There is no 'us' and no I don't want there to be, and he called me 'Lil' no one calls be that apart from my Grandma. I'm so confused, I don't understand why he would like me anyway, no boys like me. I was really shocked that Niall asked me out, now i'm just confused and speechless. I re-read the text then, noticing I had read it from the completely wrong angle, I suddenly felt mean for thinking that about Harry, I mean hes a sweet lad, hes just not for me. So eventually I type a reply.

Lilly: Thanks, and Harry i'm sorry I just, like Niall. I don't think it would work that's all, can't we just be mates like we once were?xx

I felt a little light hearted for sending that, but it was true, I like Niall, allot, and nothing could change that.

Harry: Yeah, sure, see you soon love xx

I was dancing around my room to Coldplay - Hurts Like Heaven when I read that text, and the smile I once had dropped instantly. It was such a standard message, he might as well have put 'Oh' or 'Ok' because it had hurt written all over it, I felt bad, but I guess I was just telling him the truth?

I choose to ignore this now, whats done is done eh? I decide then to ring Beth, I needed to tell someone and she was the only one I could trust right now.

"Hey Beth! Come to mine now if your ready, I need to tell you somot.."

"Okay i'll be round in five, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I guess, just come round!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye"

And with that the phone call had ended.

It was 12:40, so to rush time I went down the big wooden hill to make myself a sandwhich. After I had made it I sat in the living room watching 'Two and a half men' waiting for Beth to arrive. Just as the programme ended I heard the door bell ring, I quickly answered it to see Beth there.

"Come in!" I smiled as I opened the door.

"Yes, i'm here so whats the news? Is someone bothering you? Who do I need to whack round the head with a wheelbarrow?" She asked. I laughed at her lame joke she always made when I ever got upset by someone, but I guess I know shes always got my back.

"Erh no-one, its just..." I began, "Ermm, can we go in a different room in case my Mum walks in?"

"Yeah sure.." She said quite puzzled to what I was about to say. I let my head find the floor before I began.

"Well, after I left Louis house that time the day before he left, I came back home. No one was in, except Harry, I don't quite know why he was in my house but before I could say anything, he kissed me, he kissed me. He just placed his lips to mine and it went on from there" I said still shocked from it a little myself. I looked up at Beth who's expression was, well, only to be described as shocked.

"So, so, so, what did you do?" She finally got out her mouth.

"Well I pulled him away, and told him to get out my house. He left then, but now hes just started texting me and I feel so bad, but I don't know why.. I just..I just want Niall.." I sobbed before Beth got up to give me a hug. I didn't know what to do then, I could hardly put on a smile and act as if everything was fine when it wasn't. I guess I was just missing Niall more than anything, and the frustration of the Harry thing just pushed it over the top.

Niall's P.O.V:

The X Factor house was amazing, the best I had ever seen! The people in it were just as amazing and talented, I loved the fact that I was in the same house as some very talented people! Of course it was sad to see someone leave each week, and me and the lads were just so happy to stay week after week. I hadn't texted Lilly in a while either, after I promised I would, I guess i'm just so busy with practising,early mornings, premieres that I just haven't found the time yet. That sounds so bad, I just hope she hasn't got the idea that i'm ignoring her or something, because I really do like her, its just so much hard work in the X Factor.

Harry has also been acting strange lately as well I had noticed, he seems to be constantly checking his phone, or texting, or just looking abit down. I asked him what was up but he just said it was nothing, so I don't want to bother him anymore in case its personal. Louis has been very happy as usual, Zayn has been the same, Liam is happy now he has finally asked Danielle out, one of our dancers in the X Factor, shes a lovely girl and i'm glad Liam's happy.

I decide enough is enough, we have five minutes until were due to go on stage for the big Saturday night performance, so in those five minutes I text Lilly.

Niall: Hey Lilly; Sorry I haven't texted, been so busy! Have to go on stage in a minute so can't talk for long but I miss you and hope your okay xx

As soon as I had sent the message Liam was shouting me to come behind the curtains as we was just about to go on. I heard the crowd cheer as Dermot called out our band name and I just couldn't wait to get out there and enjoy the night.