A Few Goodbyes.

Lilly's P.O.V:

So I got my job letter yesterday, I was about about screaming when I got it, I can't wait to get out of here, to enter the world on my own, how ever scary it may sound. There was only one problem with my job, it wasn't like going to college or having a job anywhere around here, the job I had been offered was to be a dancer on The Voice Ireland. I was moving to Ireland, which means everything was going to change. I mean its not like I have to go, but who's going to give up this opportunity, its amazing, I wouldn't miss it for the world!

So all today i've been looking online for a place to live when I get there, i've even started a little bit of packing as I thought it is gonna take some time to pack my whole life into a few little suitcases. My flight has already been arranged, so I guess all that awaited me now was packing and goodbyes. I hadn't told anyone yet apart from my family of course, I still needed to tell Beth, Liz, Danielle, Louis.. I knew it wasn't going to be easy at all and i'm terrible with goodbyes, there either too long or too short, people either think i've dragged it on abit, or not said anything and it sounds like I don't care. The thing is, I do care and i'm not the person who knows exactly what to say or has had good practise with goodbyes. I never had to move as a child as i've always lived in the same house as long as I can remember, I had to say goodbye to a few school friends when I was leaving for college, but I guess I wasn't going to miss many of them much anyway.

Besides its not like I have to tell everyone right now, I wasn't leaving until next Thursday so I had plenty of time for that, right now I need to find a place to live.  I was searching the internet for any little flats or houses I could live for a while until I had enough money for a proper house. There was a few nice flats in Dublin but none of which was near to the T.V studios and I would at least have to drive an hour everyday just to get there. Very soon I gave up and decided my Dad should have a look for me as hes good with that sort of thing. Just as I gave Dad my laptop I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I whipped it out to find the caller I.D was Danielle, I smiled and instantly pressed accept.

"Danielle!" I squealed down the phone.

"Lilly, hi, sorry I haven't rang in ages, I've been so busy! Hows life, you okay?" She replied, much more calmly than I was.

"Yeah its all good over here, and listen i'm gonna tell you sooner or later, so, here's the thing i'm moving to Ireland for a job..Anyway hows you?" I said eager to change the subject as fast as possible.

"Aww Lilly that's great, we'll stay in touch though right? Don't forget about your aunt Dani!" She ordered me jokingly.

"Of course I wont! Anyway you okay? Any hot gossip to tell me?"

"Yeah you know me, i'm fine, and no not really apart from, well you know, i've got a boyfriend.." She answered more quietly than normal.

"Really?! Who?"

"Well you know that Liam Payne.."

"Oh my god! That's so cute, i'm so happy for you, I bet you two are perfect for each other!"

"So you know him?"

"Yeah, hes Lou's mate, anyway Danielle I best be off bye!" I answered more cheerfully, and with that I hung up the phone returning back to real life where I was sat on my living room sofa. Just then I stopped and thought to myself, what has happened over the last few months, with Louis, Niall and Harry, I went from having my dream boyfriend to sat here all alone. I decided then that I wouldn't tell Niall about me moving to Ireland, I mean what was the point? Its not like were still together anymore, it was only yesterday I saw a photo of him and this other girl holding hands in a magazine, and a photo of them kissing on twitter. I know I shouldn't believe all I see, but I can't see how that could be miss-took for anything, its obvious, hes moved on, I guess now I should do the same.

Louis' P.O.V:

"NIALL! What do you think your doing messing with Lilly! You know she really loves you, she would be heartbroken to see you kissing another girl, let alone you uploading to twitter!" I shouted angrily at Niall.

"Awh come on, give it a rest Lou, don't you see!? Shes moved on, she doesn't care about me anymore, i'm only trying to do the same!" He screamed at me trying to defend himself.

"Moved on?! Moved on?! What gives you the idea shes moved Niall? I was on Skype to her only a week ago and she seemed really upset that you haven't been talking to her lately!" I  belted before storming out of the kitchen and slamming our bedroom door upstairs. I was so angry with him, thinking he could mess Lilly around like that, I thought he would look after her, being the sweetheart he is, but no he goes and cheats on her with the first blonde he sees!

I heard a knock on the door with a gentle voice coming from behind it, "Haz, come in!" I said calming down a little. The door creaked as Harry came walking in with concern all over his face with the sight of what just happened.

"You know, Niall would never hurt Lilly-" He started, but I cut him off.

"Then why, why has he gone and slept with her! He wouldn't do that if he still loved Lilly!" I blurted out.

"He thinks, he thinks shes moved on as well, for some reason hes got it into his head that she likes..me" He looked down then realising he was to blame for the situation, when he wasn't it was all just messed up.

"Oh Haz, we all know what happened at Lilly's house.." I said warmly, trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah, I know, its just cause shes been texting me, he thinks somethings going on, and I hate it cause we haven't done anything! Its all my fault, i'm so stupid Lou!" He sighed as he said it.

"No, its not your fault, its his fault, lets just leave it now, things will come clear soon." I answered more calmly now.

With that kind of sorted out, me and Harry charged down the stairs, more happily than how we had gone up. Liam said Niall had gone out for abit, so we all went outside and played football for a while to just enjoy ourselves as 4 teenage boys normally would. I missed that, I missed just chilling and playing football with the boys, but I guess it would be all worth missing out on these times seen as though were on The X-Factor.

When Niall came back, he joined in as if nothing had happened, and I was glad, I hated fighting with the band, especially with the Irish one.

Afterwards we settled down to get something to eat for dinner, before I decided Liam would go to the chip shop across the road because none of us could be bothered to cook anything. When he left I looked over at my phone, 5 missed calls and 1 new message from Lilly.

Lilly: Hey Lou, hope your having a good time. Listen, urm, when you get home I wont be there, i've been offered a job at Ireland to be a dancer, and i've took it. I guess now we won't see each other for a long while, have fun and win it! - Lilly.xx

I re-read the text over and over again, I couldn't believe my cousin was leaving, she was moving to Ireland! A heap of sadness rushed over me until I realised this was her dream, this was my dream right here, I was living it, now she wanted to chase hers, what was wrong with that?

A/N: This chapter is really bad and rushed, but its just a fill chapter leading up to something..sorry! -Lucy.x