"Lilly! Come on the planes boarding, we need to get home!"

Lilly's P.O.V:

Today was a day of two things, packing, and eating chocolates. One because I had to pack as I was leaving tomorrow, and two because every girl deserves chocolates after a break-up.
It was kind of a sad idea, leaving tomorrow, the 5 months I have been here have gone to fast, like a blink of an eye, time, its all going to fast, all I want is for it to slow down a little, to let it catch up with me. However I was kind of happy about leaving tomorrow, I needed a break of Ireland, because it never really felt like home, and also I was dieing to see Louis again, and Beth and her big belly, because of the baby that is due in about 3-4 months. I had a lot to look forward to as I reached home, and a lot of memories from here to look back on.

It was 2oclock in the afternoon and I still haven't got changed from my pj's, well theres not much point really is there. I made myself a sandwhich, and left it on the side, while I went back into my bedroom to continue my packing, every shirt, every sock, every shoe, it went all in my suitcase, only ready to be unpacked in a matter of hours.
I was just packing my favorite dress, when I thought of Niall, about the other night, how I had seen him and he claimed his love for me, but even though I was with Chris at the time, and I wouldn't have done anything to hurt him, being with Niall, it felt right, it felt like home. I quickly snapped myself back into reality, and made my way to the kitchen, where I remember leaving my sandwhich. When I reached the kitchen counter though, the sandwhich was no longer there, I panicked, I searched everywhere, bedroom, bathroom, under covers, until I realised someone must have been or still is, in my house. I was scared then, just the feeling, of someone being in my house, it freaked me out, it always has. I reached for the nearest defense weapon, which on this case was a wooden spoon, I creeped around my apartment trying to find a trace of this intruder, when I heard scattering coming from the dirty laundry cabinet, why hadn't I looked there before? I tiptoed towards it, as quite as I could, place my fingers round the handle, swung the door open, and hit my intruder on the head several times.

Niall's P.O.V:

"All I remember is being hit on the head with something hard multiple times, and then waking up to the most beautiful thing in the whole world" I grinned as I looked up to Lilly, who was still holding an ice pack to my head, I noticed as I said my last words a shade of pink appear over Lilly's cheeks, which made me smile even more.
"I-I-I'm so sorry Niall, I thought you were a rober!" She said apologetically. I noticed she stuttered at the start, god I loved it when she stuttered, it sounds so adorable, I never mention it to her though, she hates it.
"Well, I was kind of a rober, I nicked your sandwhich.." I winked at her. She smiled until she suddenly realised something, and looked a tad confused.
"Yeah, but why are you here Niall?" She questioned.
"Fine, I know where I'm not wanted.." I teased as I jokingly got up and headed for the door.
"Niall, wait I didn't mean it like that.." Lilly sounded worried, shocked, and believed my ridiculous act.
"I know, I was joking silly!" I joked whilst bumping her side purposely because I know it makes her laugh.
"Lilly, i'm here because, Louis told me what happened, and I know I may be the last person you want to see, but I couldn't help but come to see if your okay."
"Niall, I-I-I'm glad you did, I was hoping for some company, oh Niall, I feel so alone.." She stopped there as if she could say no more, and she  wrapped her fragile arms around my waist, I only pulled her into a tighter hug, to try and comfort her the best I could. I must admit though, I didn't think she would want to see me at all after the other night, but I was completely wrong, and I was glad I was wrong, I love Lilly, and I know getting her back to be mine again will be a challenge, but at least she likes me, that's a start.
Me and Lilly stayed like that for a few minutes, with a silence that was not once awkward, but nice and peaceful.

Lilly’s P.O.V:

*Good morning Capital listeners, its 5am, wake up! (BANG BING BANG BING) *
I heard the radio shout the words and force my brain to become alert for the day. As i got up, I heard clattering in the kitchen, I was confused to why someone was in my house, this early in the morning, uninvited, and probably robbing my stuff. As again, I grabbed the nearest defence weapon, which on this matter was an old bottle of hairspray, and ventured to the kitchen. I was a bit more settled, and wanted to know who the apparent robber was, before I hit him/her, because of what had happened last time. I peeped my head round the kitchen door frame, to find yet again Niall stood there rading my cuboid.
“OI!” I shouted loudly, but not harshly.
“Yes miss?” Was his reply.
“What are you doing here this early, I thought you like sleep?”
“I do, a lot, i’m here because i’m catching the plane back, with you. Louis idea, not mine!” He exclaimed, as if he thought I would be angry with him for getting the plane with me, when in actual fact, I was happy, at least then Niall would be of some company.
“Okay, no worries. You might as well eat all my food, apart from that chocolate biscuit you have in your hand..” I said before snatching it off him and eating it. Niall just smiled at me as I walked into my bedroom to get changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lilly! Lilly! Come on the planes boarding, we need to get home!” I heard Niall’s voice get louder and I felt him tugging at my arm, urging me to become awake after my early morning nap.
“Urh, okaay...” I said in my voice I make when someone wakes me up too early.
I got up then, took my hand luggage from next to me and walked towards the tunnel that led to the aeroplane. When we got to the aeroplane, I was a little confused on why we was heading upstairs, to first class, its not like it was busy, or it was a really long flight. When we finally got our seats up in first class, I turned to Niall who was next to me, all ready starting to read his book.
“Niall, urm, why are we up here? In first class?” I asked.
“Its just my little treat, this way, you can order anything you want, do practically anything you want, its amazing.”
“ Aw you cutie,thanks Nialler.” I said before leaning over and kissing him lightly on the cheek, which made him smile.
After we had taken off, and was about 15 minutes into flight, I looked over at Niall who was tapping away on his phone. I knew I couldn’t take  it anymore I needed to know answers.
“Niall, its been 5,nearly 6 months, tell me a bit about yourself, other than the band, surely your lives changed?” I asked eagerly.
“Well yeah, it has, would you like the long story or the short one?”
“The long one, to every last detail.”
From then on Niall was telling me all about his life in the past few months, about the X Factor, how he loved the band, how he got with a few girls, but none of them felt right to be around. He told me, how since hes been back home in Ireland, hes done nothing but thought of me, and when he found out that Chris had cheated on me, he wanted to go punch that back stabbing 'friend' in the face. Niall then told me about the other band mates, how Liam found a nice girl named Danielle and was currently together and inseparable to eachother. He told me, how Zayn was takin the solo life with Harry, how Louis has been seeing this girl called Eleanor, but he didn't seem as sure as to if they were still together or not. Niall turned to me then, as if to breathless, he soon continued. And you, Lilly, are the one I don't know so much about, so come on Lil, what happened? We was perfect for eachother, you know, together forever, no one loves anyone more than Niall and Lilly, right?"