Chapter 1: Westminster High School

"Ally, wake up. You are going to be late." I can hear my mom shout from the kitchen. But I ignore her. I just don't want to go to school today.

"Allison!", she continues and I think I can hear her footsteps coming to my room. Oh ohh. I'm in trouble. I quickly get out of bed and run to the bathroom. I turn on the shower to drown her shouts.

"Alright mom. I'm taking a shower now" I lie.

"Hurry up. School starts in an hour. Do you want to be late on your first day." I hear her shout even though the shower is really loud. I get into the shower and take a bath really fast and get dressed. After about fifteen minutes I'm done. I don't really take long to get dressed. I quickly get done and make my way to the kitchen and I find my mom making breakfast.

"Good morning, mom".
"Good morning, dear. I hope you are excited for your first day".

My mom had a transfer to this town and well she got me into this school. So I guess I'm going to be a new student. Good for me. By the way, I'm being sarcastic. My mom is very thrilled at the prospect of me going to a new school. She keeps on saying it'll help me make new friends, get a new social life, and do what girls my age do which will be impossible considering I'm the biggest dork I know.

"Yes, I'm really excited. Yippee." I respond with a hint of irony.

"That's great. Have your breakfast quickly and let me drop you at school."

"I was being sarcastic, mom. Wow, this looks amazing" I drag my plate over to me and start downing my apple pie and juice which I know my mom made this morning. She's an amazing cook. And I love having home made food by her.

"Oh sweetie, I know you'll have a wonderful day today. Just be positive".

"Ok , mom but just so you know, I'm not looking forward to today." And with that, I dropped my empty plate into the dish washer and washed it.

"I'm ready, mom. Let's go."

"Fine, let me just get my car keys."

The ride to school was quiet and short. My mom dropped me just at the entrance to the school. After I got out, she drove off to work. She works as a secretary at one of the government departments. So she usually comes home very late and leaves at the time I go to school.

"Have a nice day. I love you, Ally." I hear her shout as she speeds off. She is obviously running late because she brought me to school.

"Bye mom", I shout back knowing that she wouldn't hear me.

This is it. First day at Westminster high school. Oh God, help me.

*******

Hi guys. So what do you think about this chapter. This is my first ever story so please don't judge it harshly.

Please vote, comment and share.

And enjoy

- Jessi