Chapter 25: Football and MacDonald's

After freshening up,I wore Ryan's jersey with black leggings and my Converse sneakers. Jenny had no problem with Ryan picking me up.

When I stepped out of the house, Ryan kept on staring at me. I asked him why but he just said," Nevermind".

Before we entered the school hand in hand,he said to me,"Ally, you look beautiful."

I smiled and muttered a small thank you.

We drew a lot of stares from both girls and boys. It was probably because I was wearing Ryan's jersey and his hand was in mine because everyone already knew I was his girlfriend.

****

The jocks did not sit for the last period of school because they had their last training before the game.

Almost everyone was on the field so the bleachers were full.

"Um, Ally, Spencer's going to be sitting beside us during the game."

"No problem"

"Cool,I'll just go get us some water and snacks."

"Okay"

After she left, Ryan came to where I was seated,I saw some girls give him winks and try to flirt with him. I wouldn't blame them,he looked really hot in his football gear and leggings.

"Hey babe". That name again,it churned something in me.

"Hey"

"Ready to cheer me on? Well,not only me,the whole team,but you know what I mean."

"Yes,I know what you mean",I laughed, "Ready to win?

"For sure"

"That's the spirit"

"Yup. I gotta go, I'll talk to you after the game."

"Okay, good luck"

"Thanks Ally"

"Excuse me, excuse me", Jenny and Spencer were making their way to where we were supposed to sit without stepping on anyone's toes

"Guys,the game's about to begin."

"Great" She handed me my water and some popcorn.

The game went well with Westminster leading. The students, including me of course, cheered them on and booed at the red devils. The game ended with us still leading. We won.

When the jocks came out, everyone was hailing them and giving them handshakes. Ryan spotted me and waved. Those around him turned and also saw me so they paved way for him to move.

"Hey babe,we won!!" He opened his arms and I went in for a hug

"Congrats."

"Thanks. You hungry?"

As if on cue,my stomach growled and I'm pretty sure he heard it.

"I'll take that as a yes. I'll just change and be right back so we can go get some food."

"Okay"

"Wait for me at the car park". He pegged me and left. I found Jenny and told her to go on without me. There was no problem as she was with Spencer . It appeared they were also going somewhere for dinner.

****

"So where are we going to?", I asked once we were settled in the car

"I don't know, wanna go to MacDonald's?"

"Um...sure"

"Okay"

When we got there,we ordered some chips and coke.

Most of the people there were students from my school. I guess almost everyone was starving after all that screaming and cheering.

After eating, Ryan dropped me home.

Yes,he did give me a good night kiss

****

Thank you once again for reading. Please don't forget to vote. Happy new month

- Jessi