Gracelyn's Beginning: Release Her. Now.

She takes a step back and tries to pull her arm away, resulting in the hand holding onto her harder. Her eyes dart around in the dark, trying to get a good view of the man.

"What do you want?" she demands boldly.

The man grabs her other arm, now gripping both of her biceps hard. He jerks her towards him, pulling her into the dark.

She feels his hot breath on her neck and she instinctively turns her head in the other direction.

He chuckles and whispers in a low, grumbling voice, "You know what I want."

Gracelyn squirms under his grip, but it is no use. The man is clearly much, much bigger and stronger than her and she has no weapon. She glances down at his sword in his belt and shudders.

"Who are you?" she asks nervously.

He re-positions his hands so that they now grip her back, pulling her to his chest in a quick motion. 

"I believe we met," he breathes in her face, smelling strongly of alcohol.

She crinkles her nose in disgust and turns her face away again. One of his hands flies to her face. He clutches her chin and jerks her face forwards, her jaw throbbing.

"I think not," she huffs.

She rips her arm out of his grasp and quickly socks him in the face. He stumbles back a bit, but never lets go of her chin. Then she kicks him in the side and he falters. He recovers quickly and stands up straight, kicking her in the leg. Instantly, he again grabs both of her arms, holding her while she struggles.

He drags her away from the feasting room and further into the dimly-lit balcony. Her eyes dart down to where his hand holds her arm. She then acts fast, biting his hand. He stifles a cry of pain, making a mumbling sound instead.

In retaliation, he slams her into a wall and punches her in the stomach. She gasps, a searing pain forming in gut. A fist hammers into her face. She closes her eyes and moans.

She then feels the man's body, completely pressed up against hers.

"Now," the man grumbles in her ear, "None of that had to happen. I do not desire to hurt you, Gracelyn. If you happen to do as I say... and cooperate with me... you shall not be further harmed."

She can feel her eyes practically popping out of her head in fear. She breathes heavily and fast, not knowing what to do.

"Will you behave?" he threatens.

She nods, a tear slipping down her cheek.

"I said, will you behave?" he raises his voice, shaking her limp body.

"Y-yes," she croaks.

"Goooood," he mumbles.

Gracelyn bites her lip and leans her head backward. She feels his hand move from her arm and onto the top of her dress. He rips it a bit and she trashes in his hold. The man presses his lips on her neck.

"LOKI!" she screams, "LOKI! THOR!"

The man slams his hand over her mouth, making her be quiet.

"Shut. Up." he snarls.

She cries softly into his hand. He pushes her head up against the wall, crushing it a bit. Suddenly, she bites down hard onto his hand.

He curses and rips his hand off her face. She pushes him away from her roughly and kicks him hard in the balls. 

His face scrunches in pain and he grabs her again. He slams her against the wall harder then before, causing her vision to cloud.

"LOKI!" she yells, before his hand goes over her mouth once again.