Epilouge

All story's must have an epilogue always.
And incubux is an only child at this period sooo....

___________

"Incubux come here!" Incubux came. "Hey mom!" Cross grinned but than twitched. "Wait who told you to call me mom?" Cross asked.

"Daddy did!" Incubux grinned. And Nightmare was snickering. "Nightmare!" Cross growled. "Aww Crossy...~ what do you need?" Cross blushed as Nightmare wrapped his arms around him.

Incubux gagged. "Well I'm leaving. Bye mom and dad." Incubux walked out of the living room. "Nightmare..." Nightmare sighed lovingly. "Well it's time to have our own fun in our bedroom. If you don't mind~..."

"NIGHTMARE IM NOT GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN!"

"Well you are~ and you'll enjoy it...~"

"///////"

__________

"Hey Inky~." PJ was sitting down as Ink was teaching them how to use a paintbrush. Gradient was just messing with his strings.

"RuRu whatcha want~ I'm teaching the kids." Ink sighed. "Well... I just want to see my Dear Inky... what's the problem?" Error cooed making Ink blush.

"Error! No! Inky mine!" Error looked down to see Gradient hugging Ink possessively. Ink chuckled. "Guess you have competition Error~" Error sighed. Gradient was a 5 year old who was stealing Error's WAIFU. PJ was a 8 year old who was gagging overall.

"Well Ink is mine for now. Go play kids." Error Said picking up Ink bridal style. "ERROR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"To the place we're going to is love." Error Said with a deep tone making Ink blush as they both teleported in their bedroom.

And you know what happened.

_____________

"Hey Daddy!" Sprinkles was in Dust's lap. "Hey Sprinkles. What's up." Dust answered picking up Sprinkles.

"Can I boop your nose!" Sprinkles asked while yawning. "Sure." Sprinkles booped his skeleton nose. "Hey Dust! Just got back!" Blue answered grinning.

"Hey Blue~." Said Dust pecking Blue's face. "Not in front of Sprinkles!" Blue sighed feeling flustered. "It's ok.~ he's just a kid right?"

"Hey lemme join hug to!" Said Sprinkles. "Alright come on Sprinkles!" Blue grinned as Sprinkles went into Dust and Blue's arms.

"I love you guys!" Said Sprinkles.

"Love you to." Said Dust smiling softly.

___________

"But dad! I wanna watch Death Note!"

"I said no Goth!"

Geno was lecturing Goth that he couldn't watch it with Death. "I wanna watch it with dad to!" Raven groaned.

"Come on Geno. They're old enough already.~"

"Ok Goth is 7 and Raven is 10. I don't think Death Note is for them yet." Said Geno.(idk who's oldest or what not soo yeah)
"Geno~ come on."

"SHUT UP DEATH!"

"And now the little Tsunderes getting fiesty again. How cute.~"

"OH MY GOD DEATH!!!"

___________

"Hey Dads." Desire was watching Anime. "Oh my god are you watching Anime! What is it!" Lust asked. "Hentai. And Harem." Said Desire.

"And that's my son right there." Said Lust. Horror sighed and chuckled. "Oh geez."

____________

Killer and Dream were in a small cottage. Dream was just studying astrology. And Killer was studying on well... that's just a mystery.

But they had cottage and Dream had a fluffy cat and named it Kréme.