Chapter 24: Rememberance

Nightmare was on his camp bed. He looked up what appeared to be the stars. It was raining. The clouds were clear.

He wished he could just go back and think the way he used to be. Because Whenever Dream has the troubles. He always defends him.

Not letting anyone and he means anyone to the full extent hurt his brother. He sighed. "Cross... where are you right now." Nightmare sighed.

_______

Dream was walking with his backpack. He was in the hallways. He shivered and trembled during people's gaze.

He was known as the freak of the sun. "HEY FREAK!" Dream let out a painful yelp as he was shoved to the ground.

"WHERES MY MONEY!" Dream trembled. "I-I'm sorry I forgot!" The person took a hold of his collar dragging him to meet his face.

"Well I'm going to beat you up! Let's not want your mother to hear about...." They cooed while the others were laughing.

"Hey what are you doing to my brother?" They looked to see Nightmare. "Nothing you pipsqueak so stay out of our business." They snarled.

Nightmare was angry. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Nightmare growled. It ended up to be the last time they'll ever see daylight again.

Nightmare tentacles were finished. Wrecking all of them and shoving them to the lockers. They were passed out cold.

"B-Brother..." Dream muttered. "You can't just take care of yourself Dream." Nightmare answered rolling his pupils as he walked down the hallway unfazed.

___________

Nightmare sighed. "Thinking about stuff." He turned to see Error. "What do you think captain obvious?" Nightmare asked lazily.

"Well just wondering." Error simply said. "Hey. When did you get so fucking soft wondering about my life." Nightmare smirked.

"Oh shut up you octopus at least I don't go on panicking like a mother over Your Dear Crossy." Error retorted.

"You and Ink seem like a power couple." Nightmare Said wiggling his non-existent brows. Error blushed a yellow hue.

"I'm leaving. Bye."

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK? I wasn't down yet."

"Well I'm done. Plus I like to stargaze. Unlike you that hates Nature."

"Where's the evidence?"

"Oh remember when you molested a whole forest?"

"Um first of all I wrecked a whole forest. And second, they were asking me to you dipshit."

"Yeah I still consider it."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"