Chapter 12: Moonlight

Nightmares POV

"I think your having feels for the fluffy Oreo." Error accused. I blushed blue. "And I think your falling for the little artist." Said Error.

"What are you talking about!" Said Error trying to hide the blush on his cheekbones. "You know what I'm talking about." I smirked.

"Whatever." I snickered as I walked away. "Well see ya."

"NIGHTMARE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"Nature calls."

"OH COME ON YOUR NIGHTMARE. YOU HATE NATURE."

"And I hate art."

"... don't you dare insult my Inky!"

"Don't care."

I closed the door ignoring angry screams in the apartment. I slowly sat on the grass. The night is starry.

______________

"You know I ship Lucy and nastu..." Blue mumbled. "I honestly ship him with Grey." Said Ink. "Nah I agree with blue! They the best ship!" Cross pointed out.

"But what about Natsu and Lisann-"

"SHUT UP!"

*brought to you by Three Feline Cats fighting each other over what's the best ship*

______________________

Geno was at a graduation. Seeing Classic Graduate in another high school. He was Geno's brother not to mention.

Geno was bored and had to go which he was holding his bladder. He whined. "I gotta go!!" He mumbled.

He simply rose out of his seat in the stadium. He then walked upstairs and into the crowd. Couples were laughing. Happiness rose around.

He simply wished he was the one to feel it all. He felt so lost. He went to the restroom and did his business. The long felt empty space felt more emptier.

He went to his seat as the graduation was almost finished.

He walked home. His home wasn't far from here, he simply wished Death was here for the first time.

Needing him to embrace him. Teasing him as usual. To hug him. To kiss him. But he knew it wouldn't happen.

He just felt like he never felt the same way. He slowly opened the door with a jingle of keys as he close the door. Locking it as he went upstairs.

He collapsed onto his bed. Anime playing in the background. As he slowly fell asleep.