Chapter 18: Missing

Cross woke up. He yawned cutely. He then saw his phone. News? He then pressed play to watch. "Cross what are you watching." Nightmare mumbled sleepily.

BREAKING NEWS!

"Hi reporter Author~Chan here! A incident happened at 1st avenue southwest! Can you take my place Epic?" Author Chan asked.

"Alright Bruhs. Dream Joku was missing in his apartment. It seems that he got kidnapped and shows of footprints and signs of struggling. Back to you bruh."

"Thanks Epic. We don't know who the person is. And we're likely dealing with a threat. Countless of people have went missing. If you seen something suspicious please report back to Multiverse Headquarters thank you!"

Cross eyesockets widen. "N-Nightmare." Nightmare was freaking out. A lot of people went through the door. "Hey guys did you hear?" Blue Said worriedly with Dust. Ink and Error arrived as well. So did Killer.

"I'm going to kill this bastard." Said Nightmare clenching his fist in anger. "Well honestly we can't do anything about it." Said Dust.

"What? Why should we sit around here and do nothing?" Ink asked feeling confused. "The thing is, we don't know where Dream is. Sure, staying still is well tempting to get a move on. But I'd say that once we get enough information and a plan. Then we should lay low for a while." Said Dust.

"Hate to say it. But he's right. We can't do anything if we don't know where he is. And also I think it's best to make up a plan." Said Error agreeing with Dust.

"Well whatever... I will find My brother. No matter what." Nightmare growled.

____________

Dream woke up. A bit caught off. 'Huh where am I?' Dream thought. "Hmm your awake." Dream tried to talk but his talking was muffled.

"Good. Now tell me where's Cross. Or things will get ugly." Dream felt terrified as the skeleton in a lab coat held a sharp bone.