Chapter 30: Final

"X... you!" Ink scowled. "You ruined my experiments. How dare you..." X seethed. "You fucking were using Cross. The fuck is wrong with you maniac!" Said Killer.

"And you kidnapped my brother and there's that." Said Nightmare. "Geez do you have any sympathy brother?" Dream asked. "Well I'm kinda pissed Killer is holding my brother right now. And more pissed of what X did to Cross." Nightmare growled.

"Um... not the time for this?" Ink answered laughing nervously. "Do you all be delusional. I was just doing what I can. And what just be done." Blue shook his head.

"You know I really don't think and in all honestly that you've been doing it for people. It's more like for yourself." Horror pointed out. "Fang on dude." Said Killer. "Horror is right. Why use Cross if you could use anyone besides your own son?" Error asked.

"Because he has determination. And my progress and work won't be able to continue." Said X. Dust thought about it.

"X... when did Cross's brother die?" All of them seem surprised at Dust's question. They all never knew Cross had a brother.

"8 years ago?" X answered. "And when did you continue the experiment?" Dust asked. Everyone has gone silent. "8 years."

Dust looked at Cross and than went over to him. Nightmare growled a little bit when people got close to Error.

Dust summoned his soul. He looked at the half parts and the determination injections on his shoulders. And now he knew everything. "AND YOU FUCKING USE HIS BROTHERS DETERMINATION AND INJECT IT INTO CROSS YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Dust shouted.

"WAIT WHAT?" Ink seethed. "Yes that's true. I killed my other son and I used his soul to inject it into Cross. But it was all for the better and sake for the project." Said X. "YOUR FUCKING SICK!" Dust shouted.

"Using your own son for your own experiment? That's just sick." Said Error disgustedly. "You would understand."

"I wouldn't. Because no one would've done what you did." Said Geno. His soul was slowly shattering.

"I will come back. Soon. And I will make all of you realize. What's coming for you..." X scowled grinning twistedly as he slowly faded away.

"He's finally gone." Ink sighed.

"It's all over." Ink hugged Error. Dust wrapped his arms around Blue. And Killer and Dream sighed in relief. Nightmare promised he was going to protect Cross more than ever.

Nothing like this will never happen again...

Never...