Chapter 29: Survivors

All of them got out of the building as it set off to explosion. "Dust!" Blue screamed as he hugged Dust. "Blue..." Dust muttered.

"Hey guys..." Ink muttered pointing to Cross. Cross was coughing blood. "N-Nightmare..." Cross mumbled. "What's happening?" Nightmare asked.

"Cross's magic energy is very low. Like I said, Cross might not make it." Ink answered. "Cross! It's ok. Everything's gonna be ok." Said Nightmare setting Cross on the ground.

"I don't... think I'm gonna make it." Cross softly smiled. "P-Please you have to!" Nightmare replied as tears surrounding his eyesockets.

"All people die, and live. It's just the way of life." Cross spoke. Cross coughed again. Dust... signs of him almost dying.

"C-Cross I can't do this... I can't live without you damn it!" Nightmare shouted. Cross caress his face. "You can. Because you survived when you never met me." Said Cross.

Ink was on the verge of tears. Horror looked away along with Killer shielding Dream's eyes.  Blue was also going to cry. Dust looked down.

"Guys! Wait!" There was Geno and Death. They both teleported. "Wait Geno What are you doing here? Death?!" Ink asked confused.

"I heard what happened." Said Geno.

"There's a cure. It can help Cross stable his magic energy." Geno Said quickly. "How do you know?" Dust asked.

"Duh. I work medical. Geez." Geno grabbed a syringe filled with green liquid. "It's ok guys. It won't hurt Cross. He's gonna pass out for a while." All of them nodded.

Geno walked to Cross as he put the syringe. And injected it quickly. Cross eyesockets we're half lidded. And all they know he passed out.

"Cross will be okay now." Geno answered. "Thanks Geno..." Said Ink. "No problem I guess..." Geno muttered.

"Now is not the time to get tsundere Geno.~" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Geno shouted. As they were both busy bickering.

Someone rose from the ashes.

"No. I thought you were dead!" Error shouted.

X gaster.