Chapter 15: Books and... well? Games?

Blue was playing Summoners War on his phone. Cross was watching Anime on his phone. Currently catching up on fairytail. He's half way.

Ink was drawing on his canvas. Paper to be sketchbook at least. Sci was a bookworm, next to Fell at least. Nightmare and Error was eating lunch. It was a lunch period.

Dust was on the verge of tears. "Hey Dust what's wrong?" Error asked simply. "S-Sorry just emotional." Dust said crying over watching Anime on his phone.

"Never knew Dust was a fan of Anime..." Error muttered. "ONI-CHAN!!!!?" Ink screamed. "Shhhh I'm trying tostudy." Said Sci.

"We only have 5 minutes on lunch. Let's make the best of it. Right Sci?" Fell asked. Sci blushed and nodded quickly. "Says the one that's with Sci studying." Nightmare retorted.

"Well I'm leaving." Cross mumbled as he stood up. "Hey cross where are you going?" Ink asked. "Outside I need to take a breather." Said  Cross as he went outside the cafeteria.

Cross walked to the oak tree. He sat hugging his knees. "Hey Cross whats the matter?" Cross shook his head. "Nothing now leave me alone.

"What's there to be scared of?" Nightmare asked. "Im a bad person." Said Cross. "What makes you bad?" Nightmare asked.

"I DONT GET IT." Cross snapped clutching his skull. "What are you talking about ?" Nightmare asked.

"Can ya leave..." cross muttered. "Well I'm here and I won't leave. I'm worried about you. Are you scared. Is that it?" Nigntmare hugged Cross. "It's not about that now LEAVE." Cross hissed as he walked away.

"If you really cared about me, just give me some space time." Said Cross as he disappeared in the distance.

____________

Geez what a pair... "Hey Ink why are you over there?" Blue whispered. "Cross is acting strange And he thinks he's being threaten in a way. It's really weird. Is he getting it from his dreams?" Ink asked.

"And to think I'm only the crazy one. Not only him. I've been getting dreams that might even foreshadow the future." Said Blue.

"Whatever they are, anyways I don't know why Cross is acting like this. It's weird." Said Ink. "...." Blue shrugged.

"I think Cross is having a panic attack." Said Ink. "Well were gonna be there for Cross he's our friend." Said Blue determined.

"So he's worried ok. But why should we be nosy in his business. I mean if he wants us to leave him alone then we should?" Said Ink.

"Doesn't make sense." Said Blue. "Maybe we should just leave him alone. If he's going something personal then maybe we should leave him alone. And mind our own business." Ink assumed.

"WELL you have a sick nerve." Blue scowls. "What are you talking about!!!" Ink shouted. "Having guts to assume that. You don't know anything so stop acting like you do. Don't just assume things it could hurt someone. What if he really needs us?" Blue pointed out.

"Geez I was just assuming something. No need to be rude about it! I wasn't just assuming for my sick needs. I'm just worried like you are' and you don't know anything either." Ink defended himself.

"Whatever." Blue muttered walking away. "What's his problem." Said Ink. "Probably on his man-period"

"THE HECK!"

"hey"

"EPIC WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE."

"Well here and uh same."

"..."

_________________