Chapter 26: Base

"Were here." Ink muttered. All of the them have shivers down their spine. They were at the one who kidnapped Cross's base.

Ink than was the first to went in. So was the others. "I-I'm scared." Blue mumbled. Dust hugged him closely.

"It's ok." Dust whispered. Error was by Ink's side. Ink didn't seem scared. But he was scared secretly. Error too.

"G-Guys!" They all was Sci. Before Ink and Error could react. Nightmare slammed Sci through the wall.

"WHERE IS CROSS." Nightmare growled shoving him deeper. "I-I'm sorry I can't tell you! They threaten me that Fell will die if I didn't do what they say'!" Sci shrieked.

"So? You gave in? Disgusting. You should've stood up ya know?" Ink seethed. "I didn't have a choice!" "So you just kidnap Cross? Kidnap  my brother?" Nightmare scowled.

"I-I'm sorry! I will lead you to them! Just don't hurt me!" Nightmare let him go. Sci trembled as he stood up.

"I-I'm sorry for what I did..." Sci muttered. "I can't really blame you but you did." Ink pointed out. "You were just scared. It's ok..." Said Blue sympathetically.

"You know I don't take pity on him. He kidnapped Dream. And that pisses me off." Killer growled. "I didn't expect you to..." Sci muttered.

All of them once again walked in silence. "Did you do it for Fell?" Sci stopped. But continued walking. "Why'd you ask?" Sci asked.

"For what I know. Fell was my childhood bestfriend. So I know him that much. You both seem close. So are you doing it for him?" Blue asked.

"Yes..." Sci answered. "They were going to hurt Fell if I didn't do what they say. I mean if you were in the situation with well... for example Cross and Nightmare what would you?" Sci asked looking towards Nightmare.

No one said anything. "Exactly." Sci answered. All of them stopped at the labatory door.

"We're here."