Chapter 2: Sushi and Ramen

"Hey Dream! Was Nightmare your brother? It was weird you both had the same last name!" I simply said. "Yup. And I heard you talking to him."

"From who?" I Said awkwardly blushing purple. "Dust himself." My skull jerked. My eyesockets twitching. "That damn Skullhead!" I Said cursing his name.

"I'm just saying. He's kinda bad news." "Why you say that?" I Said narrowing my eyesockets to this matter. "Well basically Nightmare got expelled from NAJ High because he got into fight with someone which injured them really bad. He was defending me. I suggest you shouldn't be near me. He's barely near me at all." Dream Said pointing out.

"Wait? Nightmare Injured someone?" "Yup. People are scared of him since..." Said Dream. I looked down. "So? Nightmare was pretty nice to me. I don't care what you say." I Said clenching my fists for some reason.

Why am I defending this person? I barely know him... "it's ok. I defended him once. I know how you feel. He's a nice person. But he always full of negativity." Dream Said sternly. He walked away as I thought about what he said.

I walked towards my next class. Welp... biology here I come.

______________________
I simply got my box of sushi and ramen. Ramen was served in the cafeteria. And oh my fucking god it's delicious. "MMMMM RAMEN!" I Said having Naruto vibes.

I slurped some noodles. Nightmare was talking to someon- DUST? When did he come to associate with him? "Hey Cross!" I looked to see Dust.

Nightmare rose his bonebrow at me. "H-Hi." I Said completely staring at Nightmare. "Hi..." Nightmare said blushing blue and looking away with a menacing glare.

Dust looked at him. And then me. His eyesockets lit as if he was the purest Anime made. "OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE YOU GUYS DATING?"

I spit out my ramen as Nightmare spit out his drink. "Um. Dust how were not dating." I Said. "Why would you think something like that?!" Nightmare said growling.

"I SHIP!" Nightmare then threw Dust personally outside the window of the school as he then resume eating like he did nothing.

I blinked. WTF IS THIS SKELETON? "You like him?" I turned to see Ink. "INK ROLLER! I DO NOT-"

"CROSS LIEKS N-" I shushed his mouth as I tackled him to the ground. "Shut up squid!" I hissed. "Oh so you do like him!"

My eyesockets winced. "SHUT UP!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH YOU LIKE HIM!"

"No I dont!" We both tackled each other as I got thrown into the air landing on someone's lap.

Um what?-

I looked up to see Nightmare. He looked like he was going to murder me. I blushed purple furiously. Dust was going to explode.

Ink looked like he was about to die.

I stood up. "S-Sorry!" I Said awkwardly. "It's fine." Nigntmare simply blushed blue looking at me. He then turned into a puddle of black.

"Um... what?" I Said as there was a puddle of black in front of me. "Where is Nightmare?" Dust asked.

"I THINK I KILLED HIM!" I shouted tearing up. "Calm down you didn't!"

"But what happened!?" I asked. "He couldn't have just turned into puddle of nothing!" I Said. I began to tremble.

I fainted gasping. "Woah hey Cross are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah..." I Said.

"I'm feeling like I'm gonna throw up."

Then everything went black. Wow what a great chapter to end it to. (Cross broke the fourth wall)